15, Your mine

Sky's POV

It felt so good to be able to show Bucky how powerful I was, and how hot I could be. I felt it too, this was the only time I felt that good about myself and there was more to come. After training, I went back to my room and internally screamed. I knew he was watching my every move as I was leaving, I just hope I don't regret what I said next week.  My stomach let out a feral growl, I leant over my bed to check the clock on my dresser.

"5:30"

Perfect. The cooks always had food ready for dinner at 5:50. I'll go early and maybe people will already be there. The walk to the dining room area was embarrassing, as I tried to concel the loud growls my stomach made. To my delight Cap, Nat, Wanda and Sam were already there. They were some of my favourite people here, they made you feel like you had been there the whole time. Already part of the family. 

"Hey Sky." said Wanda with a wide smile, patting to the chair next to her.

"Hi Wanda. Hey guys." I said while waving to the rest of the table while they discussed future plans.

"Hey Sky, how was training?" said Cap eager to know.

"Same as always, hard." it was a simple lie, that would do no harm.

"You're not limping to the table this time, hopefully, Bucky isn't going too hard on you," Sam said winking after he finished his sentence. To not let out a laugh, I kicked the table making a loud noise in hopes they didn't hear me chuckle.

"Nah, today was good. Where is everyone?"

"Thor is in Asgard for a bit, Tony, Pepper and Tom are in Queens. And Bucky never eats with us."

"Never?" I asked in confusion, considering he's been there for much longer than I have.

"Nope, he enjoys his own company when it comes to eating."

"I'll be right back" I stepped out from my seat and starting walking toward Bucky's room. Me and him spent too long eating shit for food, all alone he deserves what the others receive as well. I walked all the way back past the training, and to his room.  I got flashbacks of yesterday, did I really want to repeat history. My feet slightly tapping against the hardwood floors, bitting at my own nails. The gears in my head turning...maybe this was a bad idea. 

"What do you want?" I heard his low tempting voice, behind his shut door. I turned the knob. Swung it open to reveal him sitting in a low chair facing the window. I walked over and noticed the gloss of his eyes, how they reflected perfectly the landscape in his window. How his hair formed slight curls at each end and how they fell gracefully over his face. God this man.

"Why are you staring at me?" his low voice startling me out of my haze.

"Oh, uh I had a question."

"Don't you always." his lips formed into a smirk

"Well, do you want to come to eat dinner with me." the smirk quickly faded from his lips. 

"No. Ill stay where I am." he turned his chair further away from me. His eyes losing their gloss.

"Come on, you don't have to talk to anyone. Not even me." now pleading.

His eyes turned to face me, I could tell he was at least processing the thought through his mind. Gears turning and thinking of the possibilities.

"Fine. Will you stop begging... it's sad" he said getting up from his chair.

"Hey, I was not be-" My speech cut short by the shutting of my lips. His cold metal finger met my lips. Sending a shudder through my spine. The metal was so contrasting against my lips it felt nostalgic and comforting in a way. My eyes had shut in a sense of reflex from a good feeling. 

"Hurry up, I'm hungry." he said while strutting out of his room door.

I raced after him, following close behind his large struts. He was so broad, his essence was made of pure intimidation. The small curls that bounced as he walked away made me chuckle. He must have caught the noise from behind me. His eyes turned to meet mine and I didn't budge, they stayed resting on his eyes. He stopped in his track and grabbed my arm, right as we were outside the doors leading to the dining room. 

"Don't pull anything"

"Wouldn't dream of it."

Bucky's POV

Once we entered the dining room, all we heard were gasps. Steve's eyes widened as he caught my own. I ignored it, going down to sit next to Sky and Wanda on the other side. I ignored everyone's stares, it wasn't that big a deal. Sure I never ate with anyone, I hated it. I prefer my own company, no one judging and I can hear my own thoughts and discuss them on my own. My whole life, stuck in the same place. I knew nothing else and didn't have time to learn. Although part of me would learn if she would ask.

 I could hear her stomach grumbling. Her cheeks grew red and she would adjust her chair to hide the sound. The food was taking extra long to come out, her stomach would growl every 10 seconds I could tell she was embarrassed. Her foot kept tapping the surface beneath us, driving me nuts. I did what any respectable man would do to come someone down. I slid my hand under the table beneath me. I slowly hung it above her thigh, before placing it down directly on her upper thigh. Her breath hitched, and her eyes grew wide in desperation. She flinched and her leg jumped up in the air. My hand hit the top of the table, I grunted deeply to not make a scene. She turned her head and gave me wide glorious eyes, no one was watching they were all playing cards. I leaned over, pretending to grab something behind her chair.

"Relax, doll"  I whispered into her ear, making sure my breath cascaded against her neck.

Her breath sped up tremendously, and she started fidgeting. Playing with her hair or her fingers. I slid my hand back over her thigh, this time she didn't move. I could tell she felt more comfortable this time. I left my hand there until I needed it, it felt too natural to move.  Then the food finally came out, but I kept my hand there the whole time we ate dinner. Sometimes I would rub my finger side to side, she didn't flinch or readjust once. I knew she secretly liked it. Then he came in Loki.

He sat directly across from Sky, not taking his eyes off her for once moment. All the guys have been talking about her, except for the older ones. Talking about her powers or her purple hair and how she looked hot when she would change. That was my thing. Loki in particular had been secret about watching her but now I could see. Once she lifted her eyes to meet his she gave a weak smile. 

My jaw immediately clenched and I squeezed her thigh on accident out of reflex. Her body vibrated and her eyes grew purple. She kicked her foot at my leg and I let out a small grunt, one that Loki heard as he looked between us and smirked. I waited to move my hand until Loki left. He stayed put with his eyes on her.

"So Sky, your hair turns purple when you use your powers?" he asked while slightly leaning over the table.

"Uh, yep." she said clearly unbothered.

"I think it's pretty....attractive." Loki said while leaning back into his chair.

Everyone around us turned their attention to where we were sitting, all the noise in the room stopped. My jaw now clenching, ready to break all my teeth in one swift movement. My hand still gently over her thigh. 

"I'd love to see it sometime." he said forming a grin.

"Uh I don't kn-" she started saying before I cut her off, squeezing her thigh now tighter than before.

"We're busy working on her fighting. So the answer is no." I squeezed her thigh one last time, before kicking my chair back while staring at Loki the entire time. 

I walked out of the clear glass doors, but before making it to my room. I looked back at Sky, my eyes deadshot looking directly into her eyes. She looked pissed. I did what I shouldn't have done, mostly because it wasn't true. But I didn't care, Loki is trying to get in her pants and I wasn't having it. I looked her up and down before saying.

Until our training is done.

Your mine. 

Instead of reacting poorly, her lips curved into a smile. 

She mouthed right back to me. 

Gladly.