17 | Back to him

"Shh.. keep your footsteps low, got it?" He whispered to his guards, they nodded as they set their position.

"Sir, how about you aim for
Mr. Suho and we'll aim for his guards?" Taehyung's bodyguard suggested, he clicked his tongue and agreed.

"Come on go!" They walk in to the location where Suho took Jisoo, they started shooting the guards on the first floor while some of them are looking up to see if there's a guard trying to shoot.

Suddenly one of Taehyung's bodyguard was shot from its knee. "Do y'all really think you can beat me, huh? Everyone move!" He yelled to his bodyguards as he appeared out of nowhere.

Before Suho's guards could even shoot Taehyung's, they got shot first making all of his guards die. Until Taehyung shows up with a mad smirk on his face.

Taehyung ran towards him, he kicked the gun on his hand. He smacked his left cheek making Suho fall down on the ground.

He was bleeding already with just one punch. Taehyung pulled his collar and smack him again repeating it over and over again. He kicked Suho's leg making him groan in pain, "Argh!" He yelled.

Taehyung sat on top of him and started slapping him relentlessly.

"YOU.SON.OF.A.MOTHER. FVCKING.WENCH!.WHERE.THE HELL.IS.MY.GIRLFRIEND?!" he asked Suho, emphasizing every word with a hard slap.

"On my bed I think, she looks delicious though. I mean just look at her milky legs, her sexy body and beautiful face. I'll pay a lot just one night, how's that?" Suho jokingly replied with a proud smirk on his face,

Taehyung stood up and point his gun at his face. "She's only mine" he stated before he pulled the trigger and was about to shoot him when he heard a familiar voice.

"Tae!" Jisoo shouted running towards him with those teary eyes, she hug him and he hugs her back.

"Lock him on my basement" Taehyung ordered to his bodyguard behind him. The guard nodded and do what he was told to do.

He caressed Jisoo's hair as well as her back. She was crying, she buried her face onto his chest thinking that it was all her fault.

"I'm sorry Tae, it's all my fault! I should be more careful and not go outside so late..." She spoke, he could feel she was so afraid of what happened.

"Shh.. it's alright, don't cry" he comforted giving her a warm hug, "B-but-" before she could even complain about herself, Taehyung pulled himself and cupped her face as he look straight into her eyes.

"It's okay, I'll keep you safe. Your family and friends will kill me if they found out that you got hurt" he said, "I'm really sorry" she stated.

"No need to apologize" he said with a smile, she hugs him a again with full of love and desire.
"Let's get you out of here, hm?" He suggests making her nod.

______________

Back to his home 10:34 PM
______________

"Jisooya, get ready before lunch." He told, Jisoo look at him with those confused eyes. "Why?" She questioned, "There is someone I'd like you to meet" he answered.

"Who? Your father? Friends?" She asked curiously with a pout making him chuckle, "it's a secret." He stated. "That's not fair!" She said, "it is fair, just get ready then we'll go and meet that person" he said as he pecked her lips before going out of the room.

She pouted watching him close the door. "I wonder who it is.." She whispered to herself.

______________

11:45 PM
______________

"Are you ready?" He asked, "Yes, just a little nervous" she replied as she flashed a smile at him. "Make yourself comfortable, we're not going to a courtroom" he stated making her nod.

Entering the private restaurant..
"Reservation for The Kim" he spoke to the male employee, "this way sir" the guy said with a bow leading Taehyung and Jisoo to a private room which is not that far but in just the 2nd floor.

The guy stopped and opened the door for them. Taehyung clenched his jaw seeing the sight right now, he held Jisoo's hand softly and pulled her in to a room slowly as the guy closed the door and left.

Jisoo spotted a unfamiliar figure looking at them, Taehyung leaned closer and whispered "Relax, it's my sister" she nodded and just plastered a smile at the girl in front of them.

"Jennie this is my girlfriend" he introduced, "Hi I'm Kim Jisoo" she added. Jennie look at her up and down with that poker face. Jisoo suddenly felt nervous when she did that, does his sister doesn't like me? She thought and sigh.

"Hi, I'm Jennie Kim" she introduced with a bright smile giving Jisoo a hand. She gladly took it, "Come on, let's eat" Taehyung spoke. They agreed and ordered their meals, Jisoo was quite shy since this is her boyfriend's sister.

"Excuse me, I'm going to the restroom" Taehyung excused leaving the two women alone. Jisoo breaths heavily looking down on her legs, "Unnie" Jennie mentioned, she look up at her and frowned.

"You're pretty" she said making Jisoo smile in shyness, her ears are turning red. "Stop joking" she replied, "I'm not, you're seriously pretty, and you are also kind. Who doesn't want that? My brother really likes you."

"Alright Jennie stop blabbering things on my girlfriend" Taehyung said as he sits on his chair next to Jisoo. "Tsk, watch me get a man for myself. I'm telling you I'll get a boyfriend!" She replied making Jisoo giggled.

"If I were you I would look in the mirror and tell myself I'm so ugly" he stated, teasing his younger sister. Jennie pouted and just crossed her arms onto her chest. Jisoo hit Taehyung's right arm causing him to groan,

"Don't say that to your sister, she's pretty" she said as she look at Jennie, her face lightens up. "So you're taking her side?" He asked, she nodded in response. "Hah! That's what you get!" Jennie spoke with a laugh.

He rolled his eyes and just places his right arm on Jisoo's shoulder, "I don't care, she's still mine" he proudly said showing Jennie an irritating smirk. "Jisoo unnie can we hangout today?" Jennie questioned using her aegyo, "Of course" she replied making Taehyung's eyes widen.

"What? No, you're not going anywhere!" He said, Jisoo look at him raising her brow. "Why?" She asked, "Because we have important things to do!" He said "Important things like what?" Jennie asked.

"She promise me that she'll suck my-" before he could complete his words Jisoo pinched his thigh, Jennie frowned "never mind, just go but take 2 bodyguards" he said.

"Yes, unnie let's go shopping!" She said standing up from her seat as Jisoo just follow her knowing how cute her boyfriend's sister is.