BONUS 8

DISASTER

ring...

ring...

ring...

'Dad.. please answer the phone! We need you.."

"Sweetie, why are you calling?" Taehyung picked up the call. "Dad!" Jiwon tried to speak loud as much as she can but the noises...

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" Taehyung panicked and immediately went downstairs to the living room. He called the headquarters as soon as he heard the noises coming from the call.

"Shooters!" Jiwon said, Taehyung's eyes widened. He could hear his twins, nephew, and nieces shouting.

"GET OVER HERE!"

"HIDE YOU FOOLS!"

"It's Mr. Song Chihun! I saw him!"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! DO YOU GUYS WANT TO DIE?!"

The kids are in danger.

"SWEETIE LISTEN TO ME, I WILL HEAD THERE RIGHT NOW! NO RULES FOR TODAY, TAKE OUT ALL OF YOUR WEAPONS AND PROTECT YOURSELVES. WAIT FOR ME ALL RIGHT? I'M COMING!"

"Hurry.."

Call ended

He turned his head onto the TV screen and said, "That bastard Song Chihun came to the kids' school and started a shoot!"

"Our kids and the students are in danger, we must go now," Taehyung stated and ended the call. His friends Jin, Jimin, and Jungkook panicked.

'Fuck em'

"You assholes heard dad! Get your fucking weapons!" Jiwon yelled frustratingly, she's too stressed already for what's happening and yet Eunjin won't answer the phone.

"Where are twins and the other little rascals? Come on out~"

"Oh my... his voice sounds like an addict"  Yeon said with his disgusted reaction. The boys laughed and positioned themselves.

"All right... we need a plan, there are like over 20 men with Mr. Song Chihun?" EunJung asked, when it comes to situations like this, she always has a plan but right now she couldn't think of anything.

"Got it! Jaewoo and Jaemin will escort students, teachers, and staff to stay away from the area... while I and Yejun will go to the second floor upstairs that leads to the cafeteria to take action. Kyumin and Sol-A, you two will be guarding the exit from the cafeteria, I saw some people cornered over there in the kitchen. Hoyoung and Taeyeon, you two will be going around to the front of the school to distract some men to go outside. Jiwon and Seokkyung, you two will be looking out for Mr. Song. How's that sound?" EunJung questioned, as she looks at them.

"I'm fine with it" the boys said in unison, "okay but why do we need to pair up?" Sol-A asked, "we're stronger when we're paired up with our partner in crime, get it?" Eunjung answered, they all nodded and waits for her to give them a sign to take action.

"Hold on.." She whispered as she looks outside the window. She's checking if the noise she's hearing is coming from the cafeteria. Out of all of them, she's good at hearing such things.

"Fuck..."

The other's eyes widened, they knew something was up. "What's wrong?" Jaemin asked, "Jiwon, I can hear your girlfriend and her friends screaming." She said and turned around to look at her.

Her eyes widened and immediately ran through the halls to go to her destined location. This is not the plan, "WAIT! WHAT ABOUT THE PLAN?" Hoyoung asked and started having panic attacks.

"Forget about that, let's go." EunJung stated and followed Jiwon, they cannot leave their friend behind just like that even if she acted selfish just now.

Who do you think will be in danger?