11 | Picking her up

One hour left and Jisoo should be home by now. He was at the living room sitting on the sofa thinking of something.

He stood up and took his car keys on the table in front. He got out of the house and enter his car, he start the engine and drove off.

He was driving peacefully on the road, the weather is quite beautiful so he decided to go out.

He misses her already even if it just an hour. He sighed and drove through a familiar neighborhood.

He stopped his car in front of a simple house, he got out and stood there facing the front door.

He knocked three times, he waited a little and then a pretty girl opened the door.

"Why there's a Mafia here?!" The girl yelled, "Geez calm down Rosé, I'm here to pick Jisoo up" Taehyung spoke.

"Oh, unnie your groom is here!" Rosé shouted, Jisoo frowned and came down seeing Taehyung smirking.

"What are you doing here?" Jisoo asked, "Picking my girlfriend" he answered. "It's still 15:00 PM!" She said, "I know, but I miss my girl already" he replied.

"I'm not going anywhere" she stated and stick her tongue out. "Yes you are going with me" he said, he stepped in not minding rosé witnessing everything.

Jisoo was about to run away but Taehyung carried her in a bridal style. She's so small, "You two, please get a room this is my house" Rosé stated, opening the door wide open for them.

"Arghh, put me down I wanna stay here a little more" Jisoo childishly act. "It's okay unnie, let's hangout next time" Rosé said.

"See? Heard her? Now come on" he spoke and took her onto his car. He placed her on the passengers seat while he sat on the drivers seat.

She pouted and crossed her arms, "I hate you" she said, "You really hate this handsome and sexy guy, huh?" He replied, raising one of his brows.

"Its just that I still wanna stay but you ruined it" she said, complaining because of his actions from earlier.

"I'm sorry, I just really miss you" he said and look at her, he start the car and held her hand afterwards.

"You could have just text me and tell me that" she replied being so disappointed at him. "How about we eat something delicious?" He asked trying his very best to make it up to her.

"Okay but your treat!" She quickly said smiling brightly. "Great then let's go home, I'll cook" he suggest and started driving.

This is his way to make her feel better, he doesn't want Jisoo to be upset all day long so there is something he needs to do.

Back to his house (14:23 PM)

"Thank you for the meal" she spoke, "You're welcome now don't be upset hm?" He replied and look at her eating the kimchi he cooked. It's not just a normal kimchi, he has his own recipes on it that makes it more tastier.

After a couple of minutes of eating, "I'm full" she stated, touching her tummy as she breaths slowly. "How was it?" He questioned, "it's good than the other kimchi's" she answered.

He chuckled and stare deeply onto her beautiful eyes. "You're so pretty" he stated, her expression turned into a disgusting one.

"Aish, you're such a flirty" she replied and hit his arm playfully. "Ouch that hurts" he said acting like he was really hurt from what she did.

"Stop being so dramatic, I'm going upstairs to rest a little" she said and head to their bedroom.

He audible laugh as he watch her go through the stairs. "She's so cute" he whispered to himself. Suddenly his bodyguard came standing in front of him.

"What do you want?" He asked looking so cold, "We found out Mr. Choi's biggest secrets sir" his guard say making him proud and grateful.

"Good, now I want you to track his next plan, inform me right away got it?" He said raising his brow at him, "yes sir" the guard replied and bowed as he left afterwards.

Taehyung stood up and head upstairs following Jisoo to their bedroom. He opened the door seeing her wearing a onesie even though she is 26 years old.

"What are you wearing?" He questioned, crossing his arms at her. "I'm wearing a bunny onesie, why?" She replied and asked back.

"Nothing" he said making his way to the closet room. "Do I look ugly on it?" She asked, her voice cracked. He turn to her, staring deeply onto her shining eyes.

"No, you look cute" he answered and show her a smile that made her heart flutter. He entered the closet room and started changing his clothes.

Moments later

He got out of the closet room and lied down on the bed while Jisoo is still on her phone playing some sort of games.

"Sleep now" he ordered, his voice looks cold. "No, I'm still not done" she replied, her eyes is focused on the screen.

"Stop being childish, your health is important" he stated and look at her. She immediately turn off her phone and put it on the night stand.

She turn on his way, facing him. "You care for me?" She asked, he scoffed and answer, "yes" he replied and pull her by the waist, wanting her to be more closer to him so he decided to broke the distance while they're laying down.

She hug him tightly and crook her face onto his chest. He rests his chin on her head and close his eyes in silence.

"Good night"

35 votes/likes = next chapter