{Chapter Seven}

*

*

It was dark, everyone in the house was asleep, all except me.
All I could think about was Tewksbury, that stupid Tewksbury....

I didn't say anything offensive, in my opinion, however, seeing his painful expression and his eyes, his beautiful eyes has such a sadness in them, all because of me.

I shook my head and tossed myself to my side, forcing my eyes shut, I need to sleep, I must wake up early tomorrow, for father is having a small get together with his friends and, Michael.

~

The light beamed into my room, finding its way to my face, in which woke me up. I must have dozed off, however I was in no shape to get up and hang out with random kids.

Snuggling back into my warm bed, I smiled, enjoying the warmth of my covers and had made the decision of not getting up today.

"Y/N!!! WAKE UP!" Darcy yelled, she put my breakfast down on my desk nearby and rushed towards me, "you must get up now, I apologize for being so late." I shook my head and sat up.

"No need, I'm not getting up today, I shall lay in bed all day." I threw myself back, "oh no miss, no can do, you must get up!" I sighed, I really didn't want to see Michael  , not after what Tewksbury said.

~

Sadly, I was finally dressed up.
I looked at myself in the mirror, was I happy to see Michael?, was I sad because of what Tewksbury had said to me?, I just looked so....empty.

"Miss, the party has began." Darcy said opening and peaking behind the door, and with that I put on my best smile, and walked down to greet everyone.

~

As per usual, I'm stuck with the kids, and Michael, who was too busy watching over the smaller ones. Ruthie was supposed to be here, however something had come up and she was unable to come, great.

Sigh.

Looking at him, he had yet to notice my gloomy self.

SIIIIIIGGGGGHHH~

Finally he noticed, "You alright?" He asked with a slight laugh to it, I smiled in return, "why must we take care of these kids. I didn't bare them!" He shook his head with a soft smile.

We stared at each other for a little bit, that was until that little brat, Jameson, popped in between us and made a ugly face.

"Ugh!! I'm so bored I could scream!" Well technically I was already screaming, just not loud enough for our parents to hear. "Go to your parents!" I pointed to the kids, to this they giggled yet complied.

I walked away annoyed, "Y/n." I turned to see Michael, with a very unhappy face. Did I hurt his feelings too?

"What's wrong?" I looked away from him, I'm asking the same question to myself, however I don't have an answer. "You can tell me anything. Is something bothering you-" I didn't answer.

"Or someone?" Turning to him, he could tell what the answer was, "so who is he?" Walking a bit away, in which I followed, "it's no one, he just got upset with me is all." I swallowed hard, it got quiet again.

"I like you a lot y/n, however you can be a bit of a-" I looked at him with a glare, he didn't notice this, "a bold and honest person." The glare had melted down to a smile, "it's okay, I know I'm a bit mean." He nodded in agreement.

"Y/n." I turned to him, in which he took my hands gently, his hands were warm, unlike mine. "I don't know who this boy is, nor do I care. I just want you to know, that I like you a lot, and I hope that you accept me as a suitor." I looked at him surprised, I didn't answer.

That was, until I remember Tewksbury's words

"yeah we're dating."

Those words stung.

"I accept."

-

Hello!
Sorry I was gone for a while, I've been having a hard time with my life ya know lol

However I gave ya two chapters so accept my apology ;(