Chapter 12

KILLIAN

"Nine sixty-three is your total."

I hand the girl a ten and await my change. It never fails, when you go to buy condoms it's always a girl ringing you up, eyeing your purchase, then eying you. I really need to learn to buy these online and skip the awkward checkouts.

She hands me my change and then the box. I stare at it and back up to her. Seriously?

"Can I uh, get a bag?"

She rolls her eyes and reaches beneath the counter to hand me a white bag that you can practically see through. I mutter a thank you, wrapping the bag around the box a few more times to hide what's in it and walk out of the store to find where Will wandered off to.

It doesn't take long. Per the usual, he found some girl that looks like she's ready to drop his pants right here in the middle of the damn mall and suck him off. In a classic William move, he begins toying with her shoulder length blonde hair and whispering into her ear. I was in the store for all of five minutes. I swear his dick is made of gold and ejaculates diamonds with the way girls throw themselves at him.

I just hate to interrupt him, but I'm leaving and I drove him here.

As I make my way up to him I'm caught off guard when I see Emma hauling her ass towards his direction on the other side of him... and she looks irate. She's putting her long hair up into a ponytail as she approaches, meaning business. She places a harsh tap on the girl's shoulder causing the girl to turn and look panicked.

Will's eyes dilate as they go from Emma, to the black haired girl and then up to me. He looks confused as hell.

"Hi, remember me?" Emma says with a devious smile.

Okay, maybe she's not pissed. Does she know this girl? I decide now is a good time to approach and tell Will we are leaving.

"Cat got your tongue?" Emma continues. "Or have you honestly forgotten that you basically called my friend a slut back at the store?"

Okay, maybe she is pissed.

"Em." I attempt to budge into the conversation because obviously Will is just going to stand there like a complete idiot. She holds up a finger to me without acknowledging me with a glance. Her attention is on the other female who is currently shooting dagger-eyes at her.

"So if you'd like to recall the conversation I was having with my best friend, the one you didn't approve of..." Emma's arm links around Will's shoulders and I honestly feel a pang of jealousy hit me. Will looks at me and shrugs, just as confused as I am. "William here is the one that had the little problem."

The chick with the yellow hair looks from Will back to Emma, who is holding up her pointer finger straight and then allowing it to droop. Is she implying he can't get it up? I begin to chuckle as Will turns cherry red. The girl rolls her eyes and walks away.

"What the fuck, Emma!" Will motions to the blonde who is disappearing into a mall of people.

"Trust me Will, I saw her panty choice. The crotchless underwear wasn't for a guy, it was so her lady bits could take a fucking breather."

I'm hunched over, laughing hard, but Will is not finding this funny at all.

"What exactly did Ruby tell you?  Because I can assure you, my dick has no problem getting hard. Unlike her buddy."

"Whoops." Emma shrugs and holds her finger up to her lip playfully. "Guess I confused you with Peter."

"Who the hell is Peter?" I'm not in the loop of this conversation at all. Will seems to know exactly who she's talking about. Ruby's ex?