055

01-26

• Ash Cupid Esmael
Active Now

9:36 P.M

Ash:
Pare let's have a talk. I'm not mad if that's what you are thinking right now.

I'm just shocked about the confession. Hindi ko akalain na ikaw pala ang gusto ng kapatid ko.

I didn't even notice.

The most shocking thing for me is when I realized that the girl you talked about with me last time is my sister. Never dumaan sa isip ko na baka kapatid ko ang nakakuha ng atensyon mo.

Hindi man lang ako nag hinala nung ayaw mong sabihin ang pangalan ng kung sino man ang kinekwento mo sa'kin. I thought it's someone I didn't know.

At first I want to get mad but I can't, you're my friend Cloud, like Sunny you are also important to me. And one thing, Miracle also knock some of my senses.

She's right. I just can't accept the fact that my baby sister no longer depends on me in some things. That she can decide on what she want and that she can now choose a man she wants to be with.

I'm scared that she might get hurt but I also understand that I can't lock her all the time. She needs freedom and I don't want to be a bad brother to her. I want the best for my sister, Cloud.

And I know you can treat her right, kaibigan kita kaya kilala na kita, Cloud. If you really have a feelings for her too, I want you to start again in a right way, Cloud. Di porket may gusto sa'yo ang kapatid ko ay ganun na lang 'yun kadali, di rin advantage na kaibigan kita. Ligawan mo naman sana nang maayos.

I also realized now why you're so aloof with Sunny. Mukhang sineryoso mo nga ang sinabi ko rati. This is a hard decision for me but I trust my sister's decision.

I wish you good luck Cloud.

Cloud:
Thanks Ash

Ash:
Gago ka! Kaya pala you stayed single kasi may hinihintay na approval.

Tsk.

Umayos ka Cloud, kaibigan kita pero kapag si Sunny ang usapan walang exemption.

Gusto mo maka harap to? 👊

Cloud:
I'll make this right Ash.
Thank you again.