Ch 1

It was the day of the meeting of CEO's of Kim and Min company.
Jungkook Wakes up early in the morning.He lives alone in a small apartment away from his parents.His parents live in Busan.
Jungkook made himself a cup of coffee and ate toast.He was thinking of a way to save the company of his beloved hyung but it is of no use.

After having breakfast he went to his room to have shower and after that he dress up in casual wear.

After he was dressed he received call from yoongi aka his boss that the meeting is at 10 AM sharp and he will pick him up at 9:45 AM

He said ok and hung up.
After lazily scrolling through his phone he checked the time it was already 9:40 his phone rang and yoongi said he is waiting in parking for him.
He hurriedly adjusted his hair and reach the car parked in parking.
Yoongi was silent and just driving.
Jungkook was feeling bad for him because he was continuously in tension for a few months regarding is company and he was not able to do anything to stop that last option was the collaboration with the Kim company which is the largest company in korea for years.
If they will fail to make a collaboration with Kim company their company will be destroyed.
Both of them were silent during ride but jungkook was feeling bad for yoongi so he said
"Hyung are u okay?"

Yoongi : I don't know jungkook what will happen if we fail to convince them.

Jungkook:Don't stress yourself hyung we will surely convince them be positive and I will always be your side no matter what happen

They both interlinked their hands

Yoongi:you are the only loyal person in my life I promise to protect you.

Jungkook: I know hyung I love u

Yoongi: I love u too my baby brother.

After sometime they reach their destination
Both of them took a long breath and make their way to the huge building.

They reach the secretary

Secretary:hello sir how can I help you guys?

Yoongi:hello my name is Min yoongi I gave a meeting with mister Kim

Secretary:yes sir kindly follow me

Both jungkook and yoongi followed her to lift and they reach the highest floor
She took them to the room at the end of the hallway with the name plate mister Kim

She knocked on the door and said "SIR UR SPECIAL GUEST HAVE ARRIVED"

yoongi and jungkook looked one another after hearing this unusual strange comment.
After sometime a deep voice was heard from inside saying  "LET THEM IN"
Both of them entered the huge office and the secretary left after that.

There in the huge office was sitting tha Kim taehyung CEO of Kim cooperation formally dressed with cold face and next to him was his secretary looking cute and bubbly.

Mister Kim looks at yoongi for a moment and then make eye contact with jungkook for few long second and a slight smirk appear on his face jungkook felt intimidated and irritated by him and he looked away

Mister Kim cleared his throat and said

Taehyung:hello mister Min nice to see you

Yoongi:(smiled) nice to see u too

Taehyung: have a seat(he didn't smiled even once )

Both yoongi and jungkook took a seat in front of mister Kim.

Taehyung:So you are here for collaboration am I right?

Yoongi:yes we are here for it

Taehyung:u know I am the richest CEO of Korea and I have gained this position after so much struggle and my intellectual ability so my question is that if we collaborate with you your company will have more benefit from us as compare to my company so what do you offer in the return of collaboration?

Yoongi and jungkook was shocked by his behaviour ........

See u in next ch