Ch 25

Jungkook's pov

My life is at peace now.V talks to me nicely he bought me a cute dog.He take care of me.1 day is left for that fake mental treatment to be done on me by that monster Bogum.

I was sitting outside with V enjoying nice atmosphere.tannie came to me and started barking.I picked him up and started walking towards house.

V : where are you going?

Jungkook : I think he is hungry I am giving him food

V : tell Siri to do it come sit with me for a while you had whole day to play with him.

Jungkook : oo come on why would I disturb Siri for the work I can do .I can do it myself

I left and gave tannie.Well maybe that was my biggest mistake and I will surely regret leaving a obsessed lover outside.

V pov

I was sitting on couch watching TV ALONE BECAUSE MY SO CALLED LOVER WAS cooking FOOD.i am trying hard to control my anger.I closed my eyes to calm myself down but it was of no use.Jungkook came back from kitchen and sat down with me .I hugged him and as soon as I came near him my anger vanished.He didn't resist we were cuddling.

Suddenly that dog started barking.Jungkook got up.

Jungkook: I think my baby is hungry I will give you food my Tannie.

He left

He left again

He left me alone for something else other then me

He don't love me

He don't prioritize me

Why

I had to get rid of anything that comes in between us

My hand reached under the Sofa to pull out gun.(he is a mafia leader duh!)

I pointed gun at that bloody dog.

V : I will finish you today.You have no right to come between me and my love.

My hands were trembling with anger eyes red.I had to end this.I was put my finger on trigger.As soon as I pressed my hand was pushed harshly by someone and my aim was missed.Gun was dropped on floor.

It was non other then jungkook,my love himself.He is trying to save the thing that get between us.I stood up in fury.

Jungkook : ARE YOU MAD ?  What were you doing ???

V : that thing is affecting our relationship I will get rid of him.

Jungkook was looking at me angrily.

Jungkook : SIRI !

SIRI : yes sir

Jungkook : Kindly take Tannie with you to your house.

She nodded, picked the dog up and left

Jungkook : and you! are you out of your mind it's a dog how can you kill something innocent like this.You are so cruel

V : wow you are saying bad things to me because of that dog.Bogum was saying the truth you had to have treatment to love me

Jungkook : you are unbelievable.There is no such thing he is stating a lie.

V : we will see about that after treatment.Prepare yourself for treatment Tomorrow.

Jungkook's eyes widened.All his hard work of the whole week went useless.

Jungkook : please don't do this I don't love you yet but I like you.

V : I don't believe you now.

V harshly grabbed jungkook's hand and dragged him to there room.

He threw jungkook on bed and hovered above him.

Jungkook : please don't do this I like you I don't need treatment to love you there is no such thing please V believe me

V : shut up( he hissed and pinned jungkook's hand on bed with his one hand.

He started sucking harshly also biting  on jungkook's neck and collar bone.

Jungkook : aahhhh please leave me it h-hurts.

V : you are mine I will remind you that daily from now on.

Once he was done he saw jungkook's face.He big doe eyes were filled with tears,nose and lips red.

V : your lips are do beautiful.

He leaned down and grabbed jungkook's jaw.He licked his lips slowly and sucked them.He leaned back to see jungkook looking heavenly with lips swollen

He got up

V : tomorrow be ready for your treatment

Jungkook : no please wait listen to me

V went out and locked the door.Jungkook slid down against door and cried all night

See you in next ch
Next ch will be a little harsh you would feel like killing someone 😅😅