Ch 17

Jungkook's pov

I was ready.As soon as V entered the room he gestured make up artist and hair stylists to leave the room.When they leave the room I was left alone with this devil.I was awkwardly standing in the centre of the room looking down fiddling with my fingers.

V : you are looking beautiful my love
Ethereal.

That word love,it was not suppose to be used in this way.i was feeling disgusted.

Jungkook : don't call me that.

V : don't argue! (He said in a stern voice) we will see later about what shall I call you.now come here sit with me.

Jungkook : why

V : just come here

Saying this V sat down on couch with papers and pen in hands.i know this is not something good.
But disobeying him means physical pain.i don't want it.I slowly walked towards him.

V : sit down

I sat down beside him.he put the papers on table with pen.

Jungkook : what is it

V : sign it

Jungkook : why what is it

I frowned

V : I know we will get married in half an hour but to make sure you don't pull up anymore stunt I want an assurance from you sign it.

I thought for a moment well what's more bad then to marry this devil.May be I should sign these paper.My life have already been destroyed.What else can go wrong.

I picked up the pen with shaking hand and signed the papers.After signing the paper I didn't notice a tear slipped from my eye.

V : oh my darling don't cry I will take care of you.I love you so much

I felt anger bubbling up inside me

Jungkook : this is not love this is your disgusting obsession

V : call it whatever you want but you are mine now and no one in this world can take you away from me...not even you

He said the last sentence in a hushed way near my ear.I took a sharp breath but didn't say anything.i was tired of all dragging and crying I want to sleep.

After that he stood up and made me stand up by holding my arm,then he hold my hand and he started dragging me out,I didn't protest.When we got out of the room,hosoek was standing there with other guards.V gave him the papers

V : make 50 copies of it and place Those copies at places I told you about in mansion and give one copy to me and my lawyer.Also take these original papers and put them in locker.

After hearing this I was shocked.He was indeed a psycho trapping his prey that is me.I felt shiver run down my spine.Hosoek nodded and went out with guards.

Then he dragged me towards a large double door and said.

V : Now we are going in there are my guests mostly business man if you want your loved one alive don't start a drama you know very well you have no other way is that understood??

I nodded at his bitter harsh words I want to slap him so hard but couldn't do any thing.

V : Words baby! ( he said in hushed voice ) is it understood?

Jungkook : yes ( I said in low voice )

Then the doors were opened.It was a huge hall with so many guests.My eyes met with my terrified parents they were on verge of crying.My heart was beating very fast.Then my eyes met yoongi hyung.He was expressionless.I know why,he was feeling guilty as if he was not able to save me.i looked down and took a deep breath.i had to do that for my parents and yoongi hyung's safety.I looked up and smiled a little towards them to ensure them that I am alright.

We reached the stage priest was standing there.
I was facing the devil V he was smiling looking at me.i was expressionless at that moment.He was holding my hands in his large hands

Priest started the vows

" Do you Kim Taehyung take jeon jungkook as your loving husband"

" I do " ( he said without hesitation

" Do you jeon jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your loving husband "

I looked at my parents and then yoongi hyung and took a long breath.

" I d-do"

You can exchange rings now V put ring, Avery expensive ring in my finger and I did the same

"You may kiss now"

I don't want this.i don't want this at all.He put his hand on my waist and pulled me towards him and kissed me before I could process anything.The kiss lasted for 5 sec.I can hear loud cheering.But only 3 people were standing silently with tears in there eyes.
My mom
My dad
My yoongi hyung

He was holding my waist we went in crowd everyone were congratulating us.V was happy my heart was shattered.I was looking down.I smiled evey time someone smiled at me.I had to do that if I want my loved one save.
This is how the evening went at last.

We were dancing that bastard dragged me towards dancing floor.Other people were also dancing.He held me close by my waist.My breath hitched when he he nibbled on my ear and hushed.

V : you have done so well my love I am very proud of you.You are mine on mine.

I was breathing fast due to close proximity but I didn't say anything.I looked dead in his eyes with so much hate.

Jungkook : I hate you.

Sorry for late update

See you in next ch just ignore my mistakes and don't mind my English because I can not use that grammarly keyboard to Write my language.It keeps on auto correcting its frustrating.please cope with it thank you take care