Ch 36

Jungkook's pov
Its been two months Since the first appointment with psychiatrist.We had 6 more and tae is improving he is trusting me more.We started spending more time together.He allowed me to go out,well with yoongi hyung only and jimin,his assistant my new friend.

We have been touching each other freely,well not too much but hugging and cuddling alot.We sleep together daily.We also went on 2 dates.I like him alot now.Today we are shopping today when salesman came to me to take measurements but he was too much touchy.I was about to lash at him but my over possessive husband was faster then me.He held my arm and pulled me towards himself.He then glared at salesman.

Jungkook : calm down plz

He looked at me angrily and dragged me out of mall.Ride towards home was silent.As soon as we went inside.i tried to calm him down.

Jungkook : tae listen-

He held my arm and slammed me in wall.He pinned me.I whimpered.

Jungkook : t-tae plzz

Tae : you....

He took a long breath and tightened his hold on my arms.

Jungkook : y-you are hurting me again

Jungkook eyes began to tear not because of pain but because he is trying to help tae getting better but it is of no use.Seeing his big doe eyes filled with tears Tae came back to senses and backed away immediately.Jungkook slid down against wall crying hard.Tae panicked and crouched down also.

Tae : baby are you hurt?? Plz tell me are you hurt??

Jungkook didn't respond still crying

Tae : baby plz tell me are you hurt

Lack of response from Jungkook's side made him angry.He is trying to control his emotions and jungkook is not responding.But he couldn't hurt his baby this time.He got up and held jungkook's arm to make him stand up.He dragged the crying boy towards there room and locked him there.

Jungkook panicked,he was not understanding anything.

Jungkook : tae what are you doing unlock the door

Tae didn't listen but he started breaking vase, glasses or anything that came to his vision.He looked himself in the mirror on wall and punched it hard breaking it and bruising his knuckles badly.He shouted loud

Tae : I HATE MYSELF.I FUCKING HATE MYSELF.I HURT YOU AGAIN

Hearing all this jungkook's heart was breaking.He was happy that Tae loved him so much that he locked him so that he would be safe but he was feeling bad that tae was suffering.He had to help him.

He started banging on door

Jungkook : TAE OPEN THE DOOR PLZ

He heard footsteps then faint and broken Voice of tae .

Tae : i promised myself that i will not hurt you but still today you cried because of me please forgive me.I tried to be a good husband but you cried because of me please forgive me.I t-tried

Jungkook had enough he couldn't suppress his feelings for tae now he loves tae and his heart aches seeing tae like that in such vulnerable position.He had to help tae so he decided to get the door unlocked first.

Jungkook : open the door tae right now

Tae : i c-cant i h-hurt you.I will kill myself tonight.I c-cant live like that

Jungkook turn around to find a knife in drawers as it is tae's room it has gun and knives.But jungkook don't there place exactly.After much trouble he found a knife