Prologue

It was a dark day in Haven.....

        " What is she..?"  they whispered. All they knew was that she had fallen out of the sky, seemingly from the heavens.

"Is she a messenger from God?" She would've laughed if she would've stayed conscious any longer, because that was far form the truth...

                                                                       ~*~*~*~

When Amaranth awoke, she was tied to a wooden pole. What in the hell is wrong with these people? she thought internally. Then she remembered what had happened... Oh Goddess...How did I come to this...?   she asked herself. The events replayed infront of her eyes as if it were happening all over again....

   Amaranth was going about her business, helping Nyx with what work had to be done to prepair.... Galsuenda was singing the battle song with all of her heart, and Jinx was playing with Runes yet again. Nyx had just ordered the Warriors to make a circle around her realm from the humans trying to enter, for they were not allowed to enter Nyx's realm unless they had died. Amaranth was about to go get the candles and stones ready for the biggest circle of her 17 year old life, and it happened. Jinx had accidentaly conjoured a demon in Nyx's very own realm!

  Amaranth was fast, but not fast enough. The demon was about to go after Galsuenda when Ama Jumped infront of her and fell from Nyx's realm. Nyx appeared to her while she was falling and told her 

"You have more important things to tend to in the human realm my child. Blessed be Amaranth."

Now that Ama was back in present, she had to figure out how to get out of these bindings. She had to pray to Nyx and ask of her what it is that she was supposed to "tend to". That was when a guy came up to her. He looked about her age. Dark brown shaggy hair, amber colored eyes, and an olive skin tone. He was fit and in loose jeans and a simple black t-shirt.

"What's your name? Mine is Stanton."

"A-a-a- Amaranth..."

"That's an interesting name. What does it mean Amaranth?"

"It means Immortal or unfading..."

"Huh. Is that accurate to your position in this world Amaranth?" Stanton asked it gently but skepticly. He was trying to figure her out before he knew what to do with her.

She held her chin up and looked him in the eyes " Indeed it is Stanton. What does your name mean, boy ?"

"I think it means 'an ally with Lucifer' or some sort."

Interesting. Is his namesake true?

"Why are you not surprised by my answer, boy?" Asked Ama

"I expected as much, since you have huge black wings and all...Not that they're not pretty Amaranth! I love them! Thay match your hair and your olive skin tone makes your wings glisten, and your eyes are hazle and pop..."

Wow. He was somethin' else.

"Uh-um, thanks Stanton. You can call me Ama if you wish."

"Okay Ama. Now, What should we do about your condition...?" He said gesturing to the pole and ropes and all.

"Uhh...let me go..?" She said in her sweetes voice.

"Yeah, let's do that..."

    And that was the night that changed Amaranths life...