Chapter 1:The Start

Hey I'm Kiersten Caylen. But everyone calls me Ki. Anyway my brother JC moved down to Cali when I was 12. And he said that I could come down and live with him and his friends (who I've learned that their names are Ricky, Kian, Connor, Sam, and Trevor) when I was 15. And now I'm finally 15 and tomorrow I'm moving down to Cali to live with JC and his friends, omg I can't wait. Anyway, me and JC decide to video chat every day until I moved down to Cali. And for the past 4 months JC's friend Trevor has been joining us during our video chats. And after the first month of Trevor joining us I started to fall for him. And right away I told JC so that he knew. So anyway I decide to video chat with JC before I went to bed. So I decided to first get into pj's. My pj's consisted of black shorts, with a red tight tank top, and my hair up in a messy bun. So after I got into my pj's I got my MacBook Pro and sent JC a video chat request and he accepted and before I could say anything, he said "Hey Trevor!...Me and Ki are video chatting wanna join us?"

"Sure" Trevor said sitting down next to JC

"Trevor...why are you in your boxers?"

"Cuz I can be just don't let your sister see me"

"Little late for that Trev. Anyway, what did you want Ki?"

"I was just wondering who's gonna get me from the airport tomorrow"

"Ok, we are all coming to pick you up so look for a group of 6 sassy guys ok sis?"

"Ok JC" I said with a giggle

"Now got to bed you've got a big day tomorrow"

"Ok, Bye guys"

"Bye beautiful" Trevor said with a smile

"TREVOR!" I yelled

"What it's true"

"Whatever you say Trev. But I gotta go. Bye!"

"Alright Bye Ki"

"Bye Trev"

"Bye sis"

"Bye JC I'll see you tomorrow "

"Ok Bye" the boys said in unison.

Then I turned off my laptop and plugged it in. Then I went to sleep cuz just like JC said I'm gonna have a big day tomorrow.