Chapter 6:Accidents

Ki's POV:

I woke up to see Trevor still sleeping. So I sat on him, and played with him. We've been dating for the entire 3 weeks that I've been here. When Trevor finally opened his eyes I leaned in and kissed him. He sat up and laid me down, still kissing me. I wrapped my legs around his waist so that he couldn't leave me. Then he stopped kissing me and stood up. I stood right up and kissed him. We stood there kissing for a few seconds before he whispered "Jump" in my ear. So I did. Then he walked until my back was against my bedroom wall. Then he licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. And after exploring my mouth, he started to kiss my neck. Then he was kissing my lips again. But this time his hands were moving! I smiled into the kiss, but quickly went back to kissing him. Then Trevor took his shirt off then he took mine off. And pushed me back up against the wall and started kissing me again. And right then JC, and the boys walked into my room.

"Whoa!" They all yelled. I stopped kissing Trevor.

"Hey boys."

"Ummm, Ki?"

"Yea."

"Why are you hiding behind Trevor?"

"Ummmmmm" I said while Trevor gave me his shirt, and I slipped into it then came out from hiding.

"DUDE!" Kian yelled.

"Chill Kian"

"How can I chill, you weren't using protection."

"You don't know that."

"Look sis can you guys just take it a little slower?"

"Sure JC."

"Thanks. Mom would kill me, you, and Trevor if you were on 16 and Pregnant."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"It's ok. Just don't get pregnant."

"I won't"

"Ok."

"JC, ..........."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N:

Cliffhanger!

I'll update soon

And remember your all beautiful inside and out...stay like that.