Chapter 9:Please

JC's POV:

"What the he'll happened Trevor?" I asked extremely calm.

"I-I thought that she was one of you guys when she put her hand on my shoulder. So I shoved her hand away, turned around and I yelled at her."

"TREVOR! You know that she's sensitive. You should have looked to see who it was before yelling."

"I know JC! I'm sorry. But know how I can be."

"Yes. I know that I do. But...wait why are you crying?"

"Well at first I was crying because you guys wouldn't help me look for my girlfriend. Then when I got over that Ki came over. I snapped at her. And then I started crying again cuz she said that we were over, I had to delete her number, I had to unfollow and unfriend her on all social media, and also because she said that she never wanted to see or talk to me again."

"Oh. Well I'm gonna go talk to her. And you better delete her number and stuff, if you ever want a chance to be her friend again."

"O-Ok."

"I'm gonna go talk to her."

"Ok."

Ki's POV:

I heard someone knock on my door. I wiped my face then I grabbed phone and I text JC.

M>JC is Trevor by my door?

JC>No it's me.

I put down my phone walked over to my door and unlocked it. And when I opened my door JC automatically hugged me. When he let go, I went and sat on my bed. JC followed being sure to close my door. He sat down next to me and before he could say anything I said

"I broke up with him JC. I broke up with the best thing that's ever happened to me. Aside from my family."

"I know he told us." JC said hugging me. He laid down next to me.

"So where were you earlier?"

"Well when Trevor was texting me I was in the park. Then when he called not that long ago, I was at the beach."

"Oh."

"I knew it wouldn't work. He made me feel good and loved. Not that you don't cuz you do. But then he just frickin screams at me, then thinks that sorry was gonna fix it. But it doesn't. We were only together for 3 weeks. I should have known better."

"Its ok. Everything will be ok."

"JC?"

"Yea?"

"Can I do online school? That way I don't have to deal with Trevor."

"Sure."

"Ok. Thanks."

"Np."

"I'm gonna go to sleep."

"Ok. I'll see you in the morning."

"Ok."

Before JC could leave Trevor ran into my room and said "PLEASE? PLEASE? I'M SORRY!"

I just closed my eyes and ignored him knowing that JC would handle it.