Chapter 14:Almost

"Ok." Trevor said smiling. Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me to my room.

Trevor's POV:

"Ok." I told Kian smiling. Then I grabbed Ki's hand and pulled her to her room. Once we were inside her room, she closed the door, turned around and kissed me. I kissed her her back. Why? Because I loved Ki, and I just went 8 hours without kissing her. After kissing her a few times I was about to lick her lip, asking her for entry. But she must have read my mind cuz she licked my lip before I could lick hers. And of course, I let her in. Holy Shit! Now all of a sudden everything that runs through my mind sounds as dirty as hell. Oh well. "Jump." I whispered to her. She did. And then I took a few steps until her back was against the wall of her bedroom. I kept kissing her. Then I moved my hands from her back to her thighs. Then she started kissing me harder, pulling my face closer to hers. Then I slid my hands from her thighs...........

Ki's POV:

I started to kiss Trevor harder, pulling his face closer to mine. Then Trevor slid his hands from my thighs to my ass. I think that I understood what he was trying to say. So hoping that I wasn't wrong, I used one of my hands and pushed off the wall. Making Trevor walk backwards. Then he laid me down on my bed. Then he stopped kissing me and took off his shirt...then he took off mine. Then after about another 10 minutes of kissing, removing pants, and getting under covers, JC, Ricky, Kian, Connor, and Sam walked into my room without knocking. And me and Trevor being distracted by each other, didn't notice. Then Trevor rolled us over. So now I was by the wall. Then one of the boys ripped the covers off of us, while the rest of the boys took pictures. Then Sam said "I hope that if you guys planned on removing any more clothes, that you were gonna use protection!" That caught our attention. I got up, put on Trevor's shirt, then looked at the boys.

"Delete the pictures guys, please."

"Why should we? Give us one good reason." Kian said.

"Well..." I stopped for a second because Trevor started to kiss my neck "well, because those pictures, if you posted them on social media, would not only get your accounts banned, but it would also get me taken away."

"What? How?" Ricky asked.

"Because, my mom would see then..." Trevor again "then she would make me move back to New York."

"I don't think that we want that." Trevor said in between kisses on my neck.

"Do you?" I asked wanting to know.

"No." All the boys said at once.

"Then let us have our fun." Trevor said once again in between kisses on my neck.

"Yeaguystheirright. Soifwedon'twantKitogohomethenweshouldletherandTrevorhavetheirfun."

[A/N:if you can't read that it says 'Yea guys their right. So if we don't want Ki to go home Yuen we should let her and Trevor have their fun.]

"Please." Trevor asked.

"Ok. Guys delete the pictures, then let's go." JC said.

Then right after he said that me and Trevor crawled back up on my bed, and under the covers.

I woke up the next morning, and looked under the covers at least we weren't completely naked. Then I sat on Trevor, leaned forward and whispered "Trevor" in his ear.