Chapter 10:Without You

JC's POV:

Before I could leave Ki's room Trevor came in and yelled "PLEASE? PLEASE? I'M SORRY!"

So I pushed him out of her room turned off the light and shut her door. Then I had to pretty much drag him downstairs. When we got downstairs I said "Trevor...she doesn't want to see you for awhile. She's gonna be home a lot. I'll let you know when she's not here so that you can certainly over. But for now you're gonna have to give her space. I'm sorry dude."

"No. It's fine. I understand. Let me know when I can come over. Bye."

"Ok. Bye Trev."

After Trevor left, I heard Ki crying. I turned around and seen her sitting on the couch crying.

"Ki I thought that you were gonna go to bed."

"I still love him JC."

"I know."

"What did you tell him?" She asked while laying down on my lap.

"I told him to do as you said and to give you your space."

"Ok." She said and I could tell by her voice that she was half asleep. So I put on a movie while she fell asleep. Then my phone went off. I answered it. It was Trevor.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's me."

"What's up Trev?"

"What do you want me to do with the clothes that Ki I mean Kiersten has at my house?"

"Uhhh...she's sleeping right now. I'll ask her tomorrow."

"Oh. Ok. Bye."

"Bye."

I looked down to see that Ki was out. So I picked her up, and brought here to her room.

Trevor's POV:

After JC hung up, I walked over to my closet, got her suitcase, and put all her stuff in it. When I found her journal I so badly wanted to read it to see what she thought of me. But I didn't. Instead I got a piece of paper from my desk, a pencil, and I wrote her a note that said:

Kiersten,

I know that you want nothing to do with me, but I want you. I love you. I told you that. Maybe I said it to fast. But it was true I really did love you. Please forgive me. It's ok if you don't want to, you need more time to think about it, or if you never do. But all I'm saying is please forgive me Kiersten.

From,

Trevor

P.S.

Without you my heart is broken 💔

[Its been 6 and a half weeks]

Still Trevor's POV:

I was failing school. I'm not now. But I was. I think it was because I don't have Kiersten to come home to. Wow. That sounded really fucking dirty. Anyways, she got the note and wrote back. I just got the note this morning. JC still drives me to school so he gave it to me. I decided to read it after school. I told JC that I have to turn in work to my teachers in the morning because I was failing and I think that it might be because Kiersten isn't in my life any more. And all he did was say ok. That's all that was said the whole car ride because Kiersten was sleeping because she had a doctor's appointment and JC didn't want to wake her up so he just put her in the car while she was still sleeping.

When JC picked me up from school he gave me another note.

"It's from Ki."

"Oh. Ok."

"You haven't read it have you."

"No. Tbh I haven't. I don't want to ruin my birthday."

"Oh that reminds me."

JC looked down at his phone. He sent a text to someone. When he got a reply he read it then turned off his phone, and put in in his pocket.

"Reminded you what."

"Hang on." JC said climbing to the back of the car.

"Ok." I said as JC sat back down with a present in his hand. He handed it to me.

"There you go."

"What's this."

"Oh. It's a birthday present."

"I see that. Is it just from you, or is it from you and the boys?"

"Neither."

"What?"

"It's from Ki. She bought it forever ago. But she said that I could give it to her, and that's why she put it in the back of the car."

"Oh. Thanks."

"Sure. Oh and she said that you can have her number, and friend and follow her again." JC said with a smile.

"Really?"

"Yea really."

"Ok. Uhhh, text me her number?"

"Ok. I will. Now go."

"Ok. Bye."

"Bye."