Tacito

"Have you guys seen Camila?" Louis asked everyone.

"Oh my god," Camila ran up to him and hugged him. "I was about to die!!"

"She's being dramatic," Liam rolled his eyes as he followed up behind her.

"What happened?" Louis asked.

"We just went to go check out the dungeon and she got a little freaked out." Liam explained.

Jesy snorted. "A little!"

Perrie laughed at Jesy's remark before biting her Apple.

"Where is everybody else?" Jesy asked.

"Probably lost or just checking out the place." Louis shrugged.

"Hey!! Hey everybody!!" Lauren yelled from the third story.

"What?!" Perrie yelled back.

"Look what I found!!" She revealed a fist-full of paper, old letters, and such.

"Come down here!!!" Liam shouted.

The room started rumbling and shaking.

"What was that?" Camila asked.

The ground was still shaking and the wall in front of them was turning. It was a secret wall, behind the wall was Sophia.

"Oh hey guys!" Sophia giggled.

"Babe," Liam still in shock. "What the-"

"I know, I know! I tripped over this dresser and it pushed into the wall, and I was in this cool secret room! It had all this stuff in there, all these papers and I think they can tell us stuff." Sophia brought out all these dusty folders from her back pocket.

"This is amazing!" Perrie walked up and got one of the folders.

"Alright," Lauren gasped for air as she reached the end of the stairs. "Look at this!"

Niall and Harry, we're coming up dressed in a Knight's armor.

"Bloody hell guys!!" Liam yelled at them.

Harry lifted up his mask and smirked. "You like?"

Niall still had his helmet on and was just laughing. "These things are really heavy! Also really uncomfortable...and annoying.."

Ally popped up behind the two guys, "Well then you should take it off!"

Niall twirled Ally around. "No I shall not! My duty is to be your knight and shiny armor! Did I even say that right?"

"Where's Normani?" Harry asked childishly.

"I'm over here!!" They all hear Normani's voice echo.

"Okay that can be anywhere! The perimeter around this house is like 50 miles." Louis joked, making everyone laugh, including Normani.

"I'm speaking through the vent from upstairs! I can see you guys too, but you can't see me!" Normani said creepily.

"Normani! Where is my dear Normani!" Harry said dramatically, as if he was in Romeo & Juliet.

"Boy if you don't shut up, I'm gon have to throw this peach at you right now!!" Mani demanded in her ghetto accent.

"Where's Dinah and Zayn? Jade and Amber? Leigh and Nick?" Jesy asked suddenly.

"I bet they're all doing the naughty-naughty!" Harry laughed to himself.

"You're such a dork!" Camila laughed at him.