The Day After

The day after, was nothing like the night before. They all felt so much better, no more pain, just hunger. Tacito went hunting with Harry, for a blood bag.

"Where are we gonna find live blood? No one would be out this late." Harry sighed, after of searching and searching.

"I could feel them," Tacito said softly, "Someone is close by.."

Harry deeply sniffed the air, his eyes turning to their evil color. "I smell her too."

Tacito's head snapped its way to Harry's direction. "How did you know she was a girl?"

Harry just shrugged, not thinking about anything but blood. "I don't know, I guess I just did."

Tacito squinted his eyes at him. He couldn't read his mind anymore...that's weird.

Harry chuckled, him being able to hear her voice. "Let's get her!"

Tacito and Harry used their speed to get to her, even before she could run.

- - -

"What's taking them so long!" Petrie groaned impatiently.

Jade grabbed an apple, bit it, and then spat it out. "Human food taste disgusting!! I'm gonna miss the sweets," Jade said sadly.

Lauren was at the other side of the kitchen, eating raw meat. "Haha!! Truuue!"

Dinah sighed as she struggled to get upstairs. Jesy ran to her and carried her bridal style up the stairs.

"I gotchu girl," Jesy giggled at Dinah.

Dinah blushed and thanked her.

- - -

Lauren, Camila, and Louis were in the kitchen eating together. They were way too hungry to wait for Harry and Tacito.

"You guys aren't suppose to be eating that." Ally sighed.

"I'm sorry mama, but I just can't help it!!" Camila groaned.

Ally sighed again and walked away. She's been kind of grumpy lately.

Louis could hear Tacito and Harry running through the forest. "They're almost here." Louis said.

"YES!!" Lauren let her head fall back, causing the veins in her neck pop out. Camila couldn't help but stare.

"Honey I'm home!!" Harry's deep voice boomed throughout the castle.

"Yeah buddy!!!" Niall used his speed to get to them. They had four buckets filled with fresh, human blood.

Tacito tossed the 8-gallon bucket to Niall, "Help us out, will ya?"

Niall could hold two with each arm. The three of them brought it to the kitchen, letting everyone grab a cup, and pouring it themselves.

Zayn was the first to try, "This is so refreshing!! Its a bit like water, you don't taste much but it feels a lot better when you drink it."

"Yeah," Tacito began, "You're suppose to drink it like water, of course not as much. Drink at the most 5 cups a day, if you drink more...you get the Hershey Squirts."

They all cringed at the thought.

Ally shuddered, "I can't believe this is my life."

Hi guys!!!! Im so sorry I haven't been updating ik I suck

but I guess ive been having writers block but I have a really and hopefully shocking plot twist!! hahaha but yeah thanks for being patient

lots of love