What's the Matter?

"She's here! She's here!" Dinah came speeding in the hospital lobby, with bloodshot eyes and tears still rolling down.

"Camila Cabello please!" Ally asked quickly rolling up behind Dinah.

Before the receptionist could speak another voice spoke. "Girls..." Zayn.

"Oh he'll Zayn! Are you okay? Where's Mila?" Dinah ran to him and hugged him.

"I'm fine we're both fine! She just needs a checkup and we'll be able to see her in the ICU." Zayn explained.

"Louis," Ally ran to the blue-eyed boy, who's eyes didn't look very blue. "How are you? What happened?"

Louis didn't say anything and just hugged Ally. "I-I can't explain it! Maybe when I'm feeling a little bit better.."

Ally nodded and gave him a warm smile. "C'mon, you need something to eat! Let's go to the cafeteria.." Ally helped him up.

"Where are y'all going?" Dinah asked with her stuffy nose.

"Cafeteria. Let's go." Ally cocked her head aiming it down the hall.

Zayn held Dinah's hand, wiping her tears with the other one. Ally looked back at them and saw him whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

- - -

Lauren woke up and saw her phone was ringing. "Petra...get the phone." She mumbled.

Petra lazily reached over the nightstand to get the phone. "Hello? Oh...it's for you."

Lauren groaned and grumpily accepted the phone. "Yes?"

"Lauren Jauregui?" The sweet voice lady rang.

"This is she." Lauren sighed only wanting to go back to sleep.

"You have been added on the list for our patient...erm...Camila Cabello! She is currently in the hospital and we were told to inform you." The lady said.

Lauren shot up already getting dressed. "May I see her? Right now?!"

"Yes ma'am you can."

Lauren hung up and told Perta to get ready. They sped quickly through the streets and got to the hospital in no time.

"Lauren! Over here!" An Irish boy came running to the couple.

"Niall!" Lauren hugged him. "Where is she?"

Niall hugged Petra too and led them to the cafeteria. "She's still getting checked. We've been waiting for you!"

"Who's 'we'?" Asked Petra.

Niall slightly smirked. "Everybody."

They walked into the cafeteria to see it was full, full with familiar faces such as friends and family. Lauren stopped in her tracks and stared in awe!

"Lolo!!" Normani ran to her and hugged her.

"Hey babe!" Lauren hugged back but still in shock.

"We're over there, hi Petra!" Mani hugged her too.

Niall and Mani led them to the table everyone was sitting at. Everyone felt the adrenaline, the mixed emotions in their trembling bodies.

The doctor walked into the cafeteria. "Everyone who is here for Camila Cabello?"

Everyone who wasn't already standing stood up. The doctor looked surprised and read from the clipboard once again. "Will the following people come with me,"

"Dinah Jane Hansen, Ally Brooke Hernandez, Lauren Jauregui, Normani Kordei, Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Jade Thirlwall, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, and Zayn Malik. The rest of you must stay."

The following people stood up and followed the doctor to them room.

"What about Perrie?" Jade asked Ally.

Ally shrugged as they left a nervous Perrie behind. "I don't know...they must've forgotten her or something." Ally replied. "Perrie come on!"

Perrie shook her head but when constantly insisted she gave in.

They walked in to see a beat up Camila, sitting on the bed. Her wide smile faded once she saw Perrie's face.

"Camila," Louis looked back at Perrie. "What's the matter?"