New Arrangments

A/N: that picture is what their hair looks like now! Ariana is Amber btw! CRED TO @/jerrienation these photos are all hers!!
- - -

Everyone was on the verge to kill Petra, the only one who had the strength to kill her was Louis. That sick-minded kid..

"Where gonna hide the body and stuff?" Lauren asked nervously.

"We're gonna burn it." Camila stated simply with her arms crossed, with her facial expression all serious.

"What?!" Amber yelped.

Camila gave one nod. "Yep. Unless you all want to go to jail? We're burning it and pour it back in the forest."

Zayn laughed. "Chill mate!" He smirked.

"I think I'm gonna be sick!" Dinah held her face. Zayn ran up to her and held her, asking if she was okay and stuff.

Louis came back in the house with blood splattered on his face. "Help me clean up."

Camila got the body parts and gathered them around, she got big pieces of wood and put it on top. She poured gasoline on all of it and set it on fire, it was like a mini explosion.

"Zayn," Dinah mumbled with watery eyes. "Zayn, Zayn, Zayn!!" She cried.

"What's wrong? You hurtin B? C'mon, c'mon lets go inside." Zayn helped her inside and laid her down. Her stomach was having cramps and she had trouble breathing.

"Get me some water please!!" Dinah breathed heavily.

Zayn hurried and got her a cold glass of water. When she sipped she felt so much better, but suddenly felt sore when she moved.

Dinah began to cry. "I ca-I won't be able to..to do anything. I can't work out or anything. I'm so stressed Zayn I-"

Zayn caressed her cheek with his thumb. "Baby, it's alright! You can't be stressed, that'll just make things worse...we might even lose the baby if you stress."

Dinah nodded and wiped her tears. "Yeah I know but it's just so hard! How can you not stress over all of this,"

"Babe, babe, baby stop! It's okay," he said as she rambled on. "Look...just relax we'll handle everything! We do the work you can honestly die from this, okay love? Alright? We work and you sit here being your cute, little self." He softly pinched her cheek.

She giggled and sighed. "I'm gonna sleep...can I sleep? I wanna go to sleep. Hey, hey! Let's all go to sleep!" Dinah started getting up until Zayn pushed her down.

"No, no we still have to do our hair! Well everyone else's hair but yeah. You've got to choose your hair color, dye it and all that stuff." Zayn instructed.

Dinah groaned and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah okay baby. Let's do this!!"

• • •

"Oh mah gahh!" Normani widened her eyes at all the girls new look. Although, Harry was the only boy who dyed their hair.

The girls looked absolutely fabulous!

"I know right," Jade felt her hair. "I love it!"

"We all look such bad asses!" Perrie squeaked.

"That's right boo boo!! Now I'm tired as fuh, I'm trynna get some rest! Dying hair is a lot of work honey!" Dinah sassed.

"Yeah sweetie why don't you go get some sleep." Harry kissed her cheek and rubbed her back a bit.

Zayn pushed Harry aside and scoffed. "That's where I come in not you!"

Harry chuckled and shrugged. "Sorry mate I couldn't resist," he said making Dinah blush. "I just wondered what it was like!"

Zayn rolled his eyes and shook his head, the couple went upstairs to their room.

"We look so hot! Surprisingly more hot than we did before...I honestly thought it was never gonna happen!!" Amber joked.

Leigh-Anne and Nick laid on the couch together while watching the telly. "I love your new hair." Nick told his girlfriend.

She laughed and nodded. "So do I."

"Perrie and Camila's hair was already dyed!" Jesy randomly said.

"Yeah! I might dye my hair again." Camz thought.

Perrie gasped and held on to her shoulder. "You totally should love! Blonde is good but maybe something else? You've had that hair for a bit."

Camila nodded. "Yeah I probably will then," Mila giggled. "You should pick out the color, but not now! Maybe in a few months or weeks."

Perrie nodded. "I would love that!"

Perrie was so happy, she was realizing her friendship with Camila is finally growing back! Those two always got along the most out of the two girl groups.

- - -

SORRY YALL THAT WAS SHIT BUT I WAS IN A RUSH TO FINISH THIS

What about Uptown Funk though?!!! THE COVER IS BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL IN MAH OPINION

But yeah that's mah song!!

Love yall thanks for reading