Runaway

BTW: Again this is @/jerrienation IG/tumble this is her photo!! I will be using her photos only! If you can please tell her that I'm using her pics! Her account is awesome and her pics are the best!! Give her a follow for more

Leigh-Anne and Nick were cleaning things up in their apartment! Jesy and Jade were coming over to hang out with the couple.

"Why are they coming over again?" Nick asked as he wiped the counters. He hates cleaning.

"We have some things to talk about! Girl talk if you will." Leigh-Anne reassured him.

Nick scoffed and crossed his arms. "Oh! Okay! So I'm going to be left out?! What am I suppose to do?" He whined.

Leigh chuckled and kissed him. "Treat yourself? Hang out in the room or listen to us have our girl talk! You're choice really."

He hugged her from behind as she did some finishing touches. "Why can't we ever get any alone time anymore?"

Leigh stopped in her tracks realizing he is right. Everything in her life is filled with drama and she didn't even know it.

She turned around and wrapped her arms around her neck. "Okay love...how about after they leave we can have the rest of the day to ourselves! Perhaps, go on a vacation?"

Nick had the biggest smile on his face and simply nodded. "I would love that Ms. Pinnock!"

She giggled and they kissed once again! Then there was a knock at the door...of course.

"Coming!" Leigh yelled as she rushed to the door.

Jade and Jesys' faces appeared and Leigh-Anne smiled brightly. Nick chuckled and the three girls hugged, shrieked, and jumped up and down together!

"What's up ladies!" Nick greeted the two girls.

Jesy has gotten use to the fact that Leigh is going out with a celebrity, but Jade hasn't...surprise, surprise!

"Ello mate! What's going on!!" Jade asked him in her old, English man accent.

Nick laughed and hugged her. "Nice to see you! Jesy." He hugged Jes as well.

Leigh smiled at the scene. "Oh take a seat! Have seat please!"

Leigh served them some tea and Nick was just in the kitchen. The kitchen is somewhat connected to the living room so he could see and hear everything.

"Ladies," Leigh gave the girls a look. "Have you talked to Perrie lately?"

"No I can't, I can't talk to her! I mean...first of all she is a traitor! She's going crazy and you know me, I cannot surround me-self with that. Perrie scares me a bit and I feel in danger when I'm with her." Jade spoke up.

Jesy nodded her head. "I agree! She's gone mad! You never know what she's gonna do next! We just can't handle it! Maybe you can though."

Leigh raised her eyebrow. "What do you mean? What can I do?!"

"She hasn't seen you yet! Plus, you always know how to cheer someone up." Jade added.

Leigh nodded her head whilst drinking her tea. "Alright. Sure."

There was a knock on the door.

Leigh got up and groaned. "Excuse me." She looked through the little peep hole and she didn't know who was at the door.

She opened it and she saw a pale girl, red ombré hair, she had a pair of sunglasses on, and seemed extremely familiar.

"Leigh-Anne." The girl spoke.