Chapter 6- Well... that was fun

Author's note- well... things are about to get interesting. Have fun. There are some surprises in the next few chapters and a few characters coming back from the books. Have fun.

Chapter 6- Well... that was interesting

Madeline's POV

I remember how annoying I thought Merlin was because he liked to ask questions. That's actually why I turned invisible I figured it would annoy him almost as much as he annoyed me.

"WHOLY CRAP!!!" he screamed, panicked "where are you?!"

"I don't know." I retorted, and then I picked up a sword

"How about another fight?" then I lunged.

   We had been fighting for a good twenty minutes when the doors to the sword arena opened and a boy walked in.

"Hi Merlin, did those Hephaestus kids finally get around to making those magic swords they were planning?" He asked curiously.

"Percy!" said Merlin, "I thought you were on a quest... then again Annabeth was still here and you never go anywhere without her... where, were you?"

"Actually..." he said blushing "I was on a quest, Annabeth just couldn't come with me."

"WHAT!!! You two never go anywhere without each other!"

 He was so confused he lowered his guard, and I saw my chance, I kicked him in the gut and knocked him down, then put my sword point at his throat. He looked shocked,

"Wow... that's embarrassing." He said.

"Yah... you just got owned by a magic sword..." chuckled Percy.

Merlin winked at me,

"Yah. You should try them. They're hard to beat."

"Fine. I will... how do I get it to fight me?"

"Just say fight as lowed as you can and think about the sword."

"FIGHT!"

I turned my sword away from Merlin and chuckled silently. I charged him and we started to fight. I pulled all my best moves, flipping over his head and levitating above him, but he was a good swordsman. He was about to pin me when I took a chance. I jumped and propelled myself over his head, twirling in the air so I would be facing him when I landed, and turned visible as I went over his head. His jaw dropped and her stared at me. I quickly put my sword point at his throat before he could recover.

"I win."

His mouth was still open and Merlin was rolling around on the ground laughing.

"Hey I wouldn't be laughing;" I said smartly, "You got beat to."

That shut him up.

"B -b but..." stammered Percy "You were... invisible?!"

"Yup."

"And... you can fly?"

"Yup."

"What else can you do?"

"That's exactly what Merlin asked before I beat him up."

He stepped away. Then he looked around at the rest of the Hecate huddling in the far corner.

"Wow... you're that scary?"

"Yup."

"Well, your cabin has me next as you teacher in swimming. I don't tolerate bad behavior." He said with a smirk on his face.

My face went pale, "I don't like swimming."

"Don't care. It's a mandatory activity."

"No. I won't do it. There's no way I'm going swimming."