Chapter 11 - A Playful Date

A/N: Here's an update! I feel like this is badly written, but I was writing this to slightly procrastinate in my studies, hihi! Don't worry, I'm doing well in my academics :3

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan's POV

"Ma'am, Mr. Reed and Ms. Aire didn't get involved in the fight between Mr. Hale and Mr. Wellington."

I turned my head to my wolf boyfriend, who seems completely serious, yet he had a hinting smile on the corner of his lips. He's trying to bail Reigna and me out of this complicated situation. 'Thank goodness, Aragorn...'

"Is this true, Mr. Reed? Ms. Aire?"

"Y-Yes, ma'am. We don't exactly know why they fought..." I don't really know if it's a good thing that Greg and Luca aren't here to witness Aragorn bailing us out, but I hope the two of them finally get along.

Seriously, I wonder what's up with them. With Greg just arriving yesterday, I didn't think he actually knows about Luca so soon. From their bantering earlier, they sound like long-lost enemies, I swear.

"Very well." Ms. Anston sighs. "You two are free to go. But when the time I see you misbehaving, there will be bad consequences. Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am..."

As the three of us went back to the classroom, Reigna pinched my shoulder to catch my attention. She had a frown on her face, and I think she's still bothered with Greg's response to her earlier.

"Your other best friend seems to be showing his true colors."

I sighed. "I don't think he means what he said, Reigna. He seems just angry with Luca for some reason."

"What's the deal with them, anyway?" Aragorn asked, completely annoyed that his precious boyfriend had to get involved with their quarrel. "If he weren't your best friend, I would've punched him after class for getting you involved with his problem with Luca."

"No kisses for you in a month, then."

Oh, how I want to laugh at the scared expression on my poor wolf. I learned how to threaten boyfriends a little bit, and I'm proud to say that I got them wrapped around my finger. I'm not taking advantage of them, mind you, but I'm just trying to make them behave themselves. Ever since our serious talk, our relationship significantly improved in my favor. It's not like I have full control over them, but I'm quite glad that I can make them get along now.

But this kind of threat is my secret trump card to make them do what I say, hehe... I guess I developed this while watching Jerald discipline my tiger and wolf.

"C-C'mon, pup. Y-You wouldn't really do that, right?" Yes, go ahead and stutter, my hunky wolf. I can't really resist you, but I have to make you suffer a little for that small threat that you made to my second best friend.

I smirked. "Behave yourself, babe."

"Y-Yes, sir..." He whimpered as he tried to hold me close.

"Wow, Ryan. I didn't know you've become a selfish little devil." And here comes Reigna to tease me again.

"I didn't. Now, please shut up because we're back in the classroom."

~~~~~~~~~~

(Somewhere...)

Onyx's POV

"...So, she's not home right now? Why don't you just call her? I have her num—"

"I need to talk to her in person, Onyx." Mark pouts. "I don't want to be a shady man on the phone. If she'd get a heart attack once I introduce myself as his husband's twin brother, I'm not even there to save her."