Welcome to Earth

Oikawa's eyes adjusted to the new realm around them. They appeared to be in a clearing of a forest, but it was so dark he could barely tell. A fire sparked up off to his right, and illuminated Hinata, who had his hands against the burning wood. Another use for the fire demon. Oikawa noticed in the firelight that most of the group was there, just Kageyama and Akaashi were missing. 

The sound of wings pulled Oikawa's attention to the sky, Kageyama landed in front of him, and threw chains down in front of Oikawa. Oikawa picked them up with a sigh, walking over to a large oak tree, and looped the metal chain around. He turned back towards where he'd left Iwa, only to find Iwa standing behind him with his hands stretched forward. Oikawa wrapped the chains around him and locked them. Iwa said nothing and simply just sat on the ground. Oikawa flopped down next to him. 

"It's too dark to see anything now." Kageyama said. "I'll go back out tomorrow and see if I can find somewhere for us to set up a better camp." 

"Alright." Kuroo said simply. 

"Where is Akaashi?" Bokuto said. 

Kuroo shrugged, Bokuto got up and wandered away, finding Akaashi about twenty feet from the camp. 

"What are you doing?" Bokuto called from a distance. 

"Just looking around." Akaashi called back, swiftly kicking the dead rabbit under a nearby bush, and wiping his mouth, thankful for how dark it was.

"You're looking better." Bokuto said as Akaashi walked back towards him.

"Yeah, I guess I just didn't like the cold." Akaashi replied. 

The group felt more uneasy here, with such such an unknown land around them, so Akaashi said he would keep first watch while the others slept. Bokuto settled down to sleep just off to Akaashi's side, others fell asleep scattered across the small clearing. Oikawa next to Iwa once again, and the wolf curled around his kitten. Black feathers were all that was visible of Kageyama. Hinata was practically sitting on the fire, seeming to enjoy being away from the cold. 

When the party had fallen asleep, Akaashi looked over to Iwa, Iwa was focused entirely on Oikawa and didn't notice Akaashi at all. Akaashi looked towards Bokuto sleeping, brushing a finger across his forehead, moving a strand of grey hair out of his face. Akaashi felt the blood pulsing at Bokuto's temple and felt his fangs lengthen in response. He withdrew his hand and turned away, he had survived on animal blood for as long as he could remember. He refused to take a life then, he won't start now. 

--

Oikawa stood watching Kageyama take flight at first light, most of the camp was still asleep. He pulled open the book and marked off another day. He turned to the vampire beside him. 

"Iwa-chan?" He purred.

"Yes?" 

"Hungry?" 

"Yes but I'll survive." 

"For how long?" 

"Day or two probably, hard to tell, I didn't drink that much from you before."

 "Then do it." 

Oikawa moved forward and offered his non bandaged wrist. Iwa grabbed his hand and pulled Oikawa closer until they were pressed together, then bend his head over Oikawa's exposed wrist and bit down. Oikawa didn't gasp this time, but his fingernails dug into the cold skin of Iwa's arm. Iwa drank for longer this time than before, the pain was starting to become too much for Oikawa, and he felt feint. He collapsed forward onto Iwa's shoulder, causing Iwa to pull back off him. Iwa took the bandage off Oikawa's other arm and wrapped it around the new wound, then lay Oikawa on the ground next to him, checking his pulse.