Chapter 7

I awake to the sound of someone vomiting in the toilet. Great. I stumble out of bed to see the girls all scattered across the floor passed out. I threw a baggy tshirt on over me and walked through the human obstacle course to see who was being sick. I opened the door to see my friend Toni, passed out on the floor beside the toilet. Thanks T, much appreciated.

I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and went in and threw her on the bed. She did not so much as shudder. Wow. I walked back into the kitchen and poured her a glass of water. I returned to find that she had fallen off of the bed and was lying on the floor facedown.

Still asleep.

I heard a knock on my door. Damn postman, ugh. I ran down and flung the door opened and said "What do I need to sign?" Before looking who was there. It wasn't the postman who was standing in front of me. It was Calum. I was standing with a pair of Calvin Klein boxers on and a baggy tshirt and Calum was standing infront of me. Oh fuck.

"Hi Soph, well don't you look dashing?" "Shut up, what are you doing here?" "You left your purse on the balcony last night and you had left by the time I had noticed. So um here you go." "Haha thanks Cal, wanna come in, I'm about to make breakfast?" I'm praying toni or anyone else don't wake up anytime soon. "Sure, as long as we make pancakes I'm in".

The pancake-making did not turn out as planned, as it were, me and Calum ended up flinging pancake batter at each other and the batter ended up everywhere except the pan "oh you did not, Calum Hood you did not just put pancake batter in my hair." I screamed and picked up the bowl and dumped it over his head. The entire bowl. Fuck with me and I'll fuck you right back.

"Wow Soph, you look like a walking pancake" he said cracking up. "You must see some pretty damn fine pancakes because damn, look at me" I joked, looking down at my body, that were infact caked in batter. "You got that right, you are one beautiful pancake" Calum said wiping some of the wet batter from my cheeks.

Shit just got serious. His big brown eyes burned a hole straight through me and he inched closer until his face was almost a centimetre from mine. It's going to happen. I'm going to kiss him. Just as he closed his eyes I heard a voice from behind me.

"What in the blue fuck is going on here?" Shit, Toni you really chose your timing. Leia was there too. "Nothing, uhhh we had a bit of a mishap with the batter."

I laughed and Calum laughed harder. "No shit Sherlock, we gotta roll so I was just coming to say goodbye before we left but looks like we're interrupting so we better just go" "no toni wait, what you doing today?" "Nothing, was going to go home and get changed but that's it, did you wanna do something?".

Calum joined in on the conversation "uh me and my friend Luke from Northridge were gonna head to the mall for new clothes, you can join if you want? Both of you" haha, sorry Leia.

Me and toni looked at each other "yeah sounds good, lll go home get changed and I'll get you guys back here in an hour" "see Ya".

-----------------------------

Authors Note.

So this chapter was dedicated to my very good friend @5sauceawmagawd please go check her out.

Big Love-S