Chapter 2

I reach for my new timetable to see what crap day I have ahead of me

Biology

Great

The only subject I really like is music , a feel I can express myself without anyone stopping me.

I trail down to biology to see a sea full on tiered teens with there heads on the desks.

I trail over to my usual seat , my friend Leah that I got on well with moved last month to America due to her Dad getting a promotion so looks like I am on my own this year.

The teacher appeared in the lab with a boy , not one I have seen before.

"We have a new student , His name is Calum Hood , please all make him feel welcome".

There was a rise of heads and gasps throughout the classroom , he started to search for a seat through the class and just had to sit beside me , I don't know why I am even complaining it doesn't really bother me .

"Hi I am Calum".

"Sophie".

He groaned and started taking out his books and I did the same.

"So do you like this subject"

"Well depends what we are doing , I enjoy the DNA topic sounds weird but yes it's good"

"Aw I am more of a physics guy but due to my timetable change I could only get into here"

I felt kind of awkward talking to him , he's really nice but seems different , I like different.

We chatted as class went by and finally the bell went.

"Well al see you around Calum"

"Yes , sure"

The rest of the day was just chatter and Boring subjects , I had a few encounters with Calum , we exchanged numbers but nothing exiting happened.

On the way home I decided to go visit my Mum , Dad and Brother.

I drove to the nearest flower shop and got the nicest flowers there were.

I arrived at the cemetery and went to there graves. I walked over and started to kneel to arrange the flowers. I exchanged a few quiet words and a few tears and stood there for a while.

It started to rain again , great. I said my goodbyes and made my way back to the car.

I miss my family a lot , I feel empty.

I need someone.

I decided to go home and have a movie night , and that what I did , I got home , put some popcorn in the microwave changed into some pj's and sat on the couch I decided to watch The Perks Of Being A Wallflower , I pulled out my phone to see I have a text

It was from Calum

'Hey xxxx'

So as you do I text back Hi and as you would expect we spoke for most of the night until I fell asleep

Typical.