Chapter 3

I woke up to the sound of a beep from my phone alarming me to get up , great. Same old morning get up , get ready , go to school , Learn , come home , sleep. This wasn't the typical life of an eighteen year old well I suppose it is but I don't do all the partying and getting drunk every weekend. I wish I did , I used to but things change.

As usual I get to school and all that boring stuff gets stuffed into my brain. I was overthinking a lot today about my family , of course I think about them 24/7 but today was different I just kept breaking down. On that note the guidance councillor sent me home to get some rest I accepted of course.

When I got "home" I out in some sweats and got the big box of old picture and home videos out.

I watched how me and my brother got on so well and how we were such a great little family. Then one if the videos really done it for me. It was A Christmas one. Since this was going to be the first Christmas alone it really hit me. The tears were soaking my face.

I need my family back.

-------------

Somehow I had fallen asleep , I had awaken to a few texts from Calum I thought that was odd , usually the new boy is a nice guy on the first day , tries to become like the others and then we have another ass but not Calum surprisingly , well I suppose there's still time.

Anyway

I unlocked my phone

From Calum: Hey , how are you feeling , I heard about today and I am really sorry for what's happened , even though we hardly know each other I am always here , this probably won't phase you but we got given biology homework so to save you some slack I will just send a photo with the answers , hope your feeling better xx

1 imagine attached.

To Calum: Thanks so much!!I am feeling a lot better now , should be back tomorrow xx.

Well it's nice to be nice I suppose.

And with that I shut my phone off.

------------

I woke up feeling the best I had in a long time. I felt something good was ahead Of me but let's just say I can't quite put my finger on it

-------------

Hey guys thanks so much for reading , this wasn't the best chapter but I promise there is better to come!!