Chapter 5

"Well Hello there Sophie"

Fuck

"What do you want Adam"

Adam was my bully , well until he got want he wanted and then he kinda just left?well when I mean left,left to tell the full fucking school what happened , but I think everyone knew what really happened.

"Nothing Hun , just wanted to say I missed you"

"Well I miss my family but I can do fuck all about it ok?"

"You know Sophie , I always liked them feisty"

By this point people started to stare , Calum started to stare.

"Fuck off" I say while going back in to the cafeteria.

--------- Day of the party--------

To: Leia

Pick yous up at 7.Be ready.

-------------

No doubt they will be caked in make up and tan with tight dress and stiletto heels. I sound like such a crap friend but reality is a bitch.

It was 6:30pm and I decided to move my ass.

I had already showered so I just had to dry my hair and put a little make up on. I just put on black jeans and a vest top because I am who am I trying to impress?well Calum but whatever.

--------------

I pulled up at Leia's at 6:59pm waiting until 7pm to toot the horn stupid I know right?.

As I waited I pulled out my phone and opened the text that Calum had told me his address , shortly after the 4 already intoxicated girls stumbled out to my 5 seated car.

They all slurred a "Hey" or "Hi" coming from their glossy lips. This will be a fun night.

The journey consisted of questions of "do I look ok" or "are you dating Calum yet". I literally can't stand when they are drunk , they ramble on and on about the same pointless shit , I was so done that I was actually glad to see the site of Calum's house.

God I couldn't miss it.

As I stopped the engine the girls sat in aw looking at the amazing house and for once I was joining them.

We all pilled out the car into the house. The girls went in first without even champing while I locked up the car.

We were greeted by a lot of drunk teens also in our year and older and possibly a few younger to. The girls scattered after I told them I would get them at the door around 1am.

The girls would probably end up crashing at mine as they will all be far to intoxicated to go home to there parents sadly.

I felt really awkward so I started to look for Calum who was nowhere to be seen.

Everything got a bit to much with all the dancing and drunks so I decided to head out the back , I stood on the porch and I felt I hitch of breath on my neck.

"Where have you been stranger" I smiled Turing to face him.

"Funnily enough looking for you"

"Oh really"

"Really , did you bring some friends then"

"Yes but they were already intoxicated before they arrived"

"You driving"

"Sadly"

"Aw well how about some cola"

"Wow I would love some" I said in the most sarcastic voice possible.

Calum took my hand and pulled me through all the sweaty dancing bodies and I met two of the girls along the way , god knows where the other two are.

"Original or diet"

"Original"

" I like you"

"Why's that"

"Any-other girl would have took diet"

"Well I am not just any other girl"

"Oh trust me , I know".

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note.

I am sorry for the really cliche end to the chapter but , I am going to be putting a lot more effort into writing because I have been slacking a lot recently due to stress ect but I will be updating very frequently so ya!

Big love-S.