Chapter 6

"Oh trust me, I know." And he smiled. I like him.

We had made our way up to the balcony, it was only us up there so we sat and talked and laughed while the wind whipped through our hair.

"Hey, Cal? Can I ask you something?" I ask, staring down at my cup.

"Course you can, what's up?" He said his face melting from a smile into a serious expression. He puts down his cup and places his hands on my arms

"Why do you like me? Why do you bother with me? No-one's ever gave a shit about me before so why you, why do-" I was interrupted just before the tears that were gathering in my eyes spilled over my cheeks. Calum grabbed my face and crashed his lips onto mine. Everything around us stopped. The music, the wind, everyone else in the house, just disappeared. At that moment I wanted to just rip my heart out and give it to him on a silver platter. He pulled away and planted one more kiss onto my lips. The taste that his lips allowed was intoxicating.

"Don't ever, ever underestimate how much I like you. The feelings i have for you is pretty much indescribable. You make me feel drunk Sophie. And there is not a better feeling." He kissed me one more time before grabbing my hand. "How about we get out of here?"

And so that's what we did.

---------------

"Where are you planning on taking me to , I don't think I can walk much further"I said to Calum with half a breath as he pulled me along.

"Just wait and see"

"I don't know if I can wait much longer" I said as Calum immediately spun round to face me along with a grin.

"Why wait?" He said as he pressed his lips against mine.

I am slowly started to feel that hole in my chest heal.Slowly.

---------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter but this is just a filler for the next big and good one?

Big thanks to my good friend @5sauceawmagawd ily!

Big Love-S