『 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 』

꒰ ➘_ 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻? ; ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠᵒᵘʳ ꒱ ˏ𖥸ˎ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━❀━━━━━━━

۪۪۫۫۰ ۪۪۫۫۰ ۪۪۫۫۰ ۪۪۫۫۰ ۪۪۫۫۰ ۪۪۫۫۰ ۪۪۫۫۰ ۪۪۫۫۰ ۪۪۫۫

The cart ride to the military training grounds was a bumpy one, not allowing you a moment of peace-- something you were in desperate need of. The continuous impact of the wheels striking against the jagged road caused you to snap out of your tranquil thoughts, each occurrence causing you to grow more agitated.

Although this was something you had decided on over two years ago, you still grew nervous as more time passed knowing you were finally nearing the training grounds.

Ever since the devastating fall of Wall Maria, you had learned to survive in perilous situations. The Quinta district, the place you once called your home, had fallen victim to the titans before the majority of its people could evacuate, which caused the soldiers to close the gate, not allowing more people to seek shelter in Wall Rose and ultimately entrapping you in Wall Maria.

The sight of the gate that connected your district to Wall Maria was closed right in front of your eyes as you watched the titans trying to make their way past it, their long limbs tearing through the city. As your wide eyes witnessed the closing of the gate, you felt all hope leave your soul.

'I'm stuck... I'm forever stuck within these walls.'

With a shudder, you quickly shake off the memories, deciding to not focus on such matters at this present time.

As the wheels of the cart collided with the rocky gravel, your body was slightly suspended in the air from the action. Growing furious at the instability of the ride, you gripped your bag tighter against you. You know it's ridiculous to grow angry at something you had no control over, but logic was thrown out the window as the bumpy ride continued.

Needing a distraction, you shifted your head to the side, noticing Armin who had a wry expression painted on his face.

"You okay?" You asked the boy as you softly poked his cheeks.

Being pulled back from his thoughts, Armin glanced down at you, attempting a smile, but it came off more like a grimace. "Y/n," he breathed your name as if he was grounding himself.

Knowing it was necessary to cheer him back up and take him away from whatever grim thoughts he was having, you suddenly yelped, knowing exactly what would animate the blond. Opening your bag, you peered its contents until your hand met a brown paper bag.

"Look!" You exclaimed towards Armin. Opening the bag, you were greeted by the delicate scent of sugar and cinnamon. "These are your favorites!"

You held out the bag to him, his curious eyes studying its contents.

"Someone gave it to me and I really wanted cookies so I couldn't resist," you laughed, somewhat embarrassed at what transpired earlier today.

Armin quickly forgot his sour mood and stuck his hand in the bag, grabbing one of the delicacies. "These are like gold, y/n!"

Giggling at his childish antics, you eagerly took one of the goods as well, hoping the sweetness of it would drown out your anxiety.

"Woah, y/n," Eren spoke from in front of you. "What the hell are those?"

Not bothering to speak, as you were currently munching on the cookie, you extended your hand out for him to grab.

He hastily took the bag, devouring the good. "Holy fuck, these are good. How in the world did you get these?"