Lies...

(Crypto) Pov:

              I woke up the next morning pondering if what had happened was just a dream or not. My eyes were swollen, and the air was cold. I got up to pull back the drapes in my apartment. I took a deep breath. I remember what happened last night, sadly... it was not a dream.

          Caustic... THAT LIAR! I think to myself. I am going to kill him. I punch the wall next to me not caring if it hurt or not. Just as I got Natalie back, iv'e lost her. I- I mean, its not like I have f-feeling for her r-right? No I barely know her, even though she talks about herself... a lot when we were working on the tech. Probably because I didn't talk most of the time.

        Today, all the legends are moving into new dorms that the games had built for us. They are Farley big. I am not to fond of the idea, but I dont have a choice.

      I started packing, but out of nowhere there was a knock on my door. I approached the door very slowly, and opened it. Octane ran in my apartment, opened my cabinets to look for food, and started making a sandwich.

       "What do you think you are doing, you can't just come in here and do that."

        " Sorry amigo, i am starving. Are you really the topo amigo?" 

          "The what?"

       " Oh, hehe... sorry amigo. I said are you the mole."

       " NO, I'M NOT THE MOLE! I didn't do anything. If anything, its Caustic."

       Just then Gibraltar walked in. "Woa, chill broda, We know you aren't the mole."

        Lifeline following him "Yuh, Silva's just ruflin yuh fetha's a bit."    

          " wait how do you know im not the m-?" 

          " Gibi had auh talk with Caustic, yuh clear."

              " Now c'mon Broda's, lets go."

              "You comin?" Lifeline asked "No, its alright" I replied.

             "Comon Silva." 

             "Awwww leaving? already?" Octane ran out of the room strait down the hall.

                 After they left, I shut the door behind then. At least they could believe me now. I began packing again. I don't know how I am supposed to get all of my tech out of my apartment. I'll figure it out.

-------------------------------------------                     ----------------------------------------------------- 

                                               ( A couple of hours later)

--------------------------------------------                      -----------------------------------------------------

     (Crypto) Pov:

                    I finally finished.  I went down to the main lobby, and hired a taxi to take me over to the new dorm buildings. All of the legends were standing outside with luggage piles towering over them.  

                  I step out of the taxi, and walk over to where the other legends were. They had the boys share a dorm, and the girls share a dorm.

            I walked in, and the rooms were HUGE.  Their was a living room, and individual rooms for everyone else. Octane was bouncing off the walls quit literally. Bloodhound was staying with the boys. They seemed to prefer staying with the boys, much rather than the girls.

           I walk into the room with a metal sign on the door labeled 'Crypto'. Caustic was standing there. "I know that Gibraltar has informed you of me alerting the simulacrum to Revenant." "and what if he did, what are you going to do old man?" "I am going to prevent you from telling Mrs. Paquette." "Sure, you can try." Caustic got up, and started walking towards the door, "I will."

        He slammed the door on his way out. He must still believe that he is intimidating, he spends to much time with Revenant that's what it is... I unpacked the necessary things, such as his tech, posters, sheets/beading, any posters or decorations, and his black curtains.

        It was just getting dark, when he heard the clanking of metal legs approaching his door. He opened it, and looked down to see Octane. Octane handed him an envelope, with Crypto on it, written in fine cursive. He opened the envelope to find a neatly written letter. 

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------     

            Dear Crypto,

We are hosting a party on the roof. Their will be cake, wine, beer, music, and dancing. You are required to come, and to dress formally-5:00 sharp.Their will be slow dancing as well as regular dancing, so feel the need to bring a date friend. 

                                                                                                             My regards, Kuben Blisk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                   I look up at Octane who could barely wait. "Ay amigo, I also got a date, Lifeline."

I'm surprised that out of everyone, he was the first to get a date.  I looked over his shoulder to see everyone getting ready. I didn't have much time...

(Sorry this was a shorter chapter, again, if their are any requests or ideas, just let me know.)

                                                    -DinoNugget5981 (Author)