Wait... Really?

Wattson: Pov

I turned face up towards the ceiling. I couldn't do it! I didn't have the strength to. Of course im in love, but that doesn't mean that you should just... do the deed right away... I sat on the edge of my bed, pondering if I should walk into the main room. "Here I go" I said and hopped of the ledge of the bed.

Will this effect our relationship? who am I kidding, OF COURSE IT WILL! Did I do the right thing...? I just wasn't ready... I opened the door to see all the girls... well except for one, at the table. "SOOOOO... Natalie, I see you and Crypto Di-... whats wrong?" Anita said with her eyebrows curving inward. "Did he hurt you! Oh Imma beat the absolute crap outta that one, well Did h-" Lifeline said, both fists clenched. "No not zat. Well I just told him I wasn't ready. Itz not like we were even in a relationshzip anyways... I just... made things awkward..." "Well what did he say? Was he mad." Anita said intrigued. " No, he wasn't. He seemed to understand. I just feel really bad about it, Itz jus-" Lifeline began "Im proud of ya. You stood up fa ya self." Anita smiled "Ya and plus, he listened and nothing happened. Shows hes loyal. Dont give up on him yet." Wattson smiled "Ok."

Renay burst through the door leading to the apartment. Hair messy, cloths stretched. "Woaw Renay... what happened?" Renay just stood there, wide eyed. "Uhhhhhh... ' she shrugged her shoulders' bear?" They all stared at her with a puzzled look. "uhhhh, what?" Anita said. Ajey smirked "Nah, its Mirage aint it." "How'd you know?" "C'mon the great Ajay Che knows everytin bout everyone." "Wow so many lovers... wheres mine?" Anita said with a smile forming.

They all faced Natalie, staring. "What happened?..." Renay said with a hurt tone. She had never seen Natalie cry, well, only once at her fathers funeral when she hid under the table. Natalie, now in tears, stood up, smiled and proceeded to her room."Zank you for the chat, It was nize." They all knew her smile was forced.

A knock was heard on the door. Anita answered , "Oh... hey Crypto."