Watts Happening

"Oh... Hey Crypto" Anita said as she allowed Crypto into the room. "I presume you know why I came?" "Yes, we are aware" Lifeline said in a depressed tone. "Well? Can I go see her? I need to tell her something... please" "She won't come out of her room, she feels pretty bad." The whole room became depressed. Wattson brought everyone peace and happiness, she was, almost literally, the light of the legends lives. 

           "I will come back later then." Crypto said as he turned towards the white steel door. Shoving his hands in his pockets, he left. They all just sat there in silence. For once it was quite. Too quiet. Wraith stood up, and walked towards Natalie's door, hovered her hand over the handle, and with great hesitation opened it. She knew that Natalie wouldn't open the door in this state.

          "Natalie I- Natalie? What the-" "Everything ok wraith?" Lifeline said. Wraith peeked her head around the corner. "Natalie's gone! She's not here." "WHAT" Both Bangalore and Lifeline exclaimed.  The both stood up and rushed into the room. "Her window is open, you think she got out that way?" Wraith said with a hurt look. "Maybe, but I dont think she coulda survived a drop like dat." Lifeline pointed out the window, towards the ground. "Unless... she had help..." Wraith tilted her head towards the floor. "But by who?" Bangalore continued "It has to be someone that knows her well, one of the other legends, Hurry think of all the transportation legends." "Well...' Wraith started ' Theres Octane, Revinant, though I doubt she would ask him, Loba, path-..." "Wait stop there, Loba is always out, maybe she is with her." Bangalore said, feeling like she solved world hunger. "Gud Thinkin. We shud go see if anyone here knows of da two leavin." Banglore and Lifeline made way for the front door, but wraith just stood there, thinking about Natalie. What if shes hurt? What if this isn't a coincidence? What if- "Wraith... you comin?" Lifeline said as she opened the door. Renay nodded, grabbed her coat, and exited the building. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       "So beautiful, tell me what bothering you" Loba said as she went through the cloths on the rack. "It's that boy isn't it, so handsome, such a trouble maker." Wattson smile faded. "Yez, Crypto and I... Well w-" Loba hushed her. "You have nothing to feel sorry about beautiful." Wattson raised her eyebrows "How did yo-" " Your facial expression tells me all I need to know and more." Wattson smiled. "Thank you, I really didn't want zo explain the ztory again. Thiz iz really fun, I hevent gone zhopping in agez." Loba smiled brightly. "Well if you see anything you like, don't be afraid to try it on. Ive got plenty of treasures to trade in for it." Wattson giggled. "Ha- Oh no I could'nt, thiz ztore iz juzt zo fancy. I-" Loba looked at her. "I insist."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

           "WHAT! MISSING" Caustic yelled as the three girls Stared at him in the lab. "How could she be missing. Its that, that SEWER RAT isn't it!" Bangalore walked forward. "Listen, we know she's like a daughter to you, thats why we came here. Crypto didn't do anything."
 Wraith butted in. "We think Loba and her went o-." Caustic interrupted. "So this is miss Andrade's doing?!" Caustic started walking towards the door. Wraith jumped in front of him. "Wait!"

                            Author Note:

                  If you have anything you would like to see in this story let me know, I am open to almost anything. I hope you enjoy this story and don't be afraid to share your thoughts and opinions in the comments or you can personally text me through wattpad. Thank you all for the support. I hope you all have a great day.                         

                                                                                            -Hannah Ann - (Author)