True Identity

(Crypto) pov:

I pase around my small cold room. The thought of asking a girl to go to a dance frightens me along with the thought of being rejected. I know exactly who I want to take, but she is not happy with me at the moment other the less, she can barely look at me without tearing up.

I get up, walk out to the living room, and decide to make my way to the girl sleeping quarters. I slowly knock on the door, almost immediately regretting this decision. Ajey, also known as Lifeline, answers the door. " What chu want?" she asked with an unpleasant look on her face.

I started sweating. "U-um, I was wondering if I could speak to Natalie." Ajay turned around and looked at a door decorated with flowers. Ajay stepped aside allowing me to enter their living space. Just as I entered, Ajay grabbed my arm and said "Tell her the truth." I nod, and proceed. Everybody was getting ready. I blush in embarrassment.

I walk up to the door, then turn around to see if everybody was staring at me. Sure enough, they were. Wraith was swinging her kuni whilst staring at me. It was not a friendly stair, more of a death stare if you ask me.

I turn back to the door, hearing constant weeping and sniffling. I knew that Natalie was crying because of me. I raise my fist, and hesitantly knock on the door looking down at my boots. The door slowly opens. Natalie is standing there, sniffling, whipping tears away. I knew that she didn't want to see me.

" Natalie I-" She interrupted me " If you are going to ask me to the dance, forget about it, You betrayed everyone and I don't even know who you really are." At this point, her arms were crossed, and she could barely stand to make eye contact with me.

" Natalie, please listen to me, I am not the mole." I turn to Ajay " Ajay please, back me up on this, you know, you even told me you know." Ajay stood up and nodded. " Crypto ain't the mole, Caustic is, Octane, Gibi and I figured this out that night at Mirages bar."

Natalie sighed in relief. "Cauztic, I should have know, zorry Crypto for accusing you, but zis doeznt change anyzing. I ztill don't know who you realy are." This had me in shock. does she 'realy' need to know who I realy am? I slowly nod.

I talk in a more monotone voice. "I can tell you who I realy am, but not here. Meet me at my place at three." She responded with "Oh! well... alright." I nod, turn around and proceded to the front door. I look back,smirk and wave."

(Wattson) pov:

I can't believe that just happened! It is currently 2:45. I only have 15 minutes to meet up with Crypto. I walked out of my room, and sit on the couch next to Renee. I hug her ever so tightly. Renee is my best friend, she is always their for me. She hugged me back; unusual. She always gets really embraced when I try to hug her, she try's her best to remain emotionless.

"You ok Nat?" Wraith looked at me. "Yez." I said with a smile. I feel that everything is going to get better. I stood up, and proceeded to the front door. Ajay smiled and yelled " gud luck." I smile back at her and skip out the door to the hall.

My heart was pounding. I knock on the door, Crypto is there. " Hello Crypto, I am here like you asked. What did you want to tell me?" "First, I would like you to come inside before someone hears." He replied.

I entered expecting a bunch of stinky men to be in there, but there was no one. "Where iz everyone?" "They all went to a fancy suit store." "Well... Why didn't you go?" "Because, I don't need to be seen with those idiots." "Zey are not idiots, zey are family!" "Whatever" he responded with.

" Natalie, my name is..." He hezitated "Do not worry you can trust me." "My name is Tae Joon Park. I know its a silly name and a long one, but it is my real name and I, well I-" I interrupted him with a hug. " Thank you for truzting me Tae Joon, your secret is zafe with me." He hugged me back and we both smiled at each other. By this time it was three thirty. I made my way towards the door when "Wait" Tae grabbed my hand. I turned around, and looked into his dark brown eyes. "Will you... um... I-I was wondering... um." I knew what he was trying to say so I inturupted. "Yez, Yez I would be happy to the dance with you Tae Joon." He blushed, and so did eye. He hugged me which is unlike him, but it made me feel happy.

I opened the front door just about to leave when Dr. Caustic was standing there. "What were you doing with Mr. Distraction over there Mrs. Paquette?" I then remembered that caustic is the mole, and I am not happy with this. I turned my head to the side and crossed my arms. " And what were you thinking telling the robot with the scary voice modulator about Loba's plans?"

Caustic immediately looked at Crypto. Crypto stared at him. there was nothing but anger and silence in that room. I squeezed my way through the door, and left to my room. I entered with a smile. "Looks like someone is happy" Anita said with a smirk. I just nodded whilst leaning my back against the door.

I jump up, go into my room, and try to find a dress. I have two, a purple one, or a yellow dress with flowers and sparkles. I chose this one. I matches my hair, and eyes. I proceed to get ready, while being in a daze about the whole Crypto thing.

(Sorry that it has been so long, thank you all for the support, and we just hit 50 reads!!!! Never be afraind to leave feedback in the comments!!!! THANK YOUUUUUUU ;) )