Okay (NSFW) ⚠️

I'm not good with smut, but I will try my best for you guys ❤️ cuz some of y'all are kinky mother truckers 😚 anyways... ENJOY!

————————————-

Tae, pins Nat against the wall. His hand over both of hers, his waisted pressed against hers. Nat, was loving every second of it. She let a little moan out, as they began to breath heavier and heavier. He traced the scar down her neck with his breath. Than began kissing that area. "Tae... shouldn't we lay on se bed to do th-" Tae kissed her lips and mumbled heavily under his breath. "This is just the beginning, be patient, we will get there eventually."

He continued to kiss her, her lips were soft, his tongue slowly crept into her mouth. He let out a little grunt, as he became impatient. He thrusted his hips forward, and began hardening. Nat let out another little moan. He backed up and began pulling his shirt off. He threw it on the floor. Revealing his six pack and tone body. He walked towards Nat. She couldn't help herself, and began to touch his man boobs. Tae immediately covered his face, he was blushing. Natalie looked down, and could see the bulge in his pants. She put her and on his ear and slowly worked her was down to his peck, then to his six pack, to his pants.

Nat pushed him on the bed. He let out a couple grunts as she slowly unbuckled his belt, and undid his zipper. She worked her hand under his boxers, and he couldn't help it. He let out a moan of excitement. She was surprised by his size, and couldn't wait. She rubbed his bulge, couldn't help but feel guilt. He wasn't the one who should be feeling pleasure. He grabbed Nats hand, and flipped her onto her back.

He began to remove her layerings one by one. Starting with the jacket, to her crop top, to her bra. He admired her curves. He asked one more time before removing her lace bra. "Are you sure about this?" She couldn't help it, and wanted him inside her already. "YES" she moaned, he continued.

He removed her lace brace to reveal her breasts.
Then worked his was down to her pants. Unbuttoning them, she let out a gasp. Her only piece of clothing being her stripped under wear. He could see her wetness through her panties. He chuckled "you really want me, don't you?" He said as he toyed with her pan tie strap. "Yes." He grabbed her hands, and held them against the pillow, brining his face close to hers, their noses touching "then say my name." Nat moaned "yes, tae, please" he chuckled, and took off her panties slowly. She was so beautiful, he thought to himself. He took his boxers off, and brought his length to her clit. "You ready?" He said. "Yes!" Nat huffed. He slowly introduced his length. Thrusting into hers. She moaned in pain, but loved the feeling. He pulled out, his face had a worried expression. Nat smiled. "I can take it big guy." He smirked and slowly introduced himself once more. He slowly began, thrusting in and out, faster and faster. Nat thrusted her hips forward as well. Moaning from the top of her lungs, her head flew back. Her toes curled. He finished. Pulling out for the last time, kissing her, and crawling u see the covers.

"How was I." He whispered into Nats ear. Her, already fast asleep. He curled up behind her, and fell asleep as well.

I SWEAR IM A CHILD OF GOD! ✝️✝️✝️✝️