New-Found Love

The five of the legends walked through the streets, passing buildings fast. The were  all darting towards the nearest pizza place. 

"Octane, have you been here before?" Crypto yelled   

"OF COURSE amigo... who hasn't." He replied laughing while he said it.  

 (Crypto) Pov:  

       We arrived. I almost doubted that this was the place... I mean... how could it be? The place was closed. I took out hack, and broke the lock on the door with one hit with the drone.

     We approached the building and walked inside gasping for breath; we were exhausted from running the whole way. I took out my tech pad and looked for any vents or secret passages while Witt was flirting with Wraith.

    Octane walked behind the counter, trying to find a slice of pizza. "I am STARVING amigo." He exclaimed. Mirage laughed and leaned on the counter. He accidentally clicked down one of the beer taps and a door opened. "I-I meant to do that." He said while the confidence in his voice grew.

    I entered first, others behind me. We walked down a long, dark hall. We entered the one room in the place. The door closed behind us... it was pitch black. I took out hack, using him to turn the lights on. When I did, we weren't the only ones in the room.

   I turn around, the other legends struggling to escape the grip of 4 security guards. I was the only one that didn't get attacked. I reached for my bag thinking maybe I could reach my R-99. Just then I was pushed to the ground. Blisk hovered over me. He struck my face with his fist multiple times knocking me out.

   I woke up in a chair, arms tied to the arm rests with ropes. Natalie in front of me, the same as me. "Natalie... I'm sorry." I said while a tear rolled down her cheek. "Crypto, you did nozing. I should have known not to truzt the zyndicate." She replied.

   Just then, the door opened. Blisk walked in with a smug look on his face. " Wakie wakie Crypto... or would you prefer me call you Tae Joon Park." He said while walking over to Natalie. "What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

   He walked over to Natalie and brushed his hand against her cheek. She pulled away. This infuriated me. "I want the code you and your sister found a year ago... then... I am going to take you to the police and turn you in. After that, I will get my reward for the bounty against yo-." He was interrupted by the crash of a door. 

    Mirage walked in. Blisk punched him... or what he thought was him. " You just got bamboozled." The decoy faded and Wraith walked in. Many guards rushed in. Wraith was shredding through them with her knife. Mirage and Octane helped while Lifeline untied me. 

    "UNTIE NAT!" She said while running off to help fight. I untied Natalie. She sprung out of the chair, hugging me. I fell to the ground with her on top of me, still hugging me. She was crying. I could tell it was tears of joy and relief. I hugged her back. I was so happy to see her. 

    I got up, helped Natalie up, and we had to deal with Blisk. We got into a fist fight. Both of us  were bleeding majorly. I knocked him to the ground just about to knock him out when he pulled out a p2020 and pulled the trigger. I dodged the bullet. Little did I know Nat was right behind me. It hit Natalie!

    I stood back up from dodging the bullet and BAM! I hit Blisk with one last punch, knocking him out. He fell to the ground. I turn around. Natalie was on the floor gasping for breath. She was barely breathing. The bullet had hit her in the stomach. She was bleeding at a rapid rate.

   I had my arms wrapped around her. I started to cry. I couldn't help it. the person I have feelings for is bleeding on the ground with a bullet wound. I sat her up in my lap trying to apply pressure to the wound.

   Wraith came dashing into the room along with the others. She opened a portal leading to the apex complex. I carried her bridal style into the building. Caustic was there. He looked like he tried to be mad, but was sad that Nat was hurt. 

   We walked into the med room and let Ajay do her thing. I headed back to my room when of course Caustic was awaiting my presence. 

   "What happened to Mrs. Peqquete?" He asked in a vivid tone. "She was shot." I said trying not to yell. Wasn't it obvious? She has a bullet wound... why does he need to ask me? "Why don't you go see for your self if your so curious." I mumbled then walked into my room. 

     It was 4:00 a.m. and I couldn't sleep. I was too busy thinking about Natalie. Is she going to be ok? Is she better? Why am I so worried about her?  Why her?

  These thought invaded my mind the whole night...

    (Yes Yes I know it was a short chapter. I try to write one chapter every day. We just hit 100 views!!!!!!!!! AGAIN THANK YOU ALLLLLL FOR THE SUPPOOOORT!!!!)

                                                   -Author ;)