80

•Justin•
Shit.
My head feels like it's being hit by a hammer repeatedly.
Where the fuck am I?
I opened my eye but continued to see black.
What happened?
"Is he awake?" A gruff voice said from in front of me.
"I don't know boss," a Russian accent responded.
"Well then wake him up you good for nothing idiot!"
Feet stepped towards me and the bag on my head was ripped off.
Looking around I was in a basemant.
Grey stone walls and floors.
Morning in the room but a set of stairs, a desk, a baseball bat, and a rifle.
My eyes peered down and my feet were tied together at the bottom in a chair I was sitting on.
Attempting to reach for them I realized my hands were tied behind the chair and there was a silver piece of tape on my Mouth.
Suddenly a stinging sensation burned into my cheek.
"Look at me!" Looking up I found the idiot who did This to me.
I tried mumbling his name but he laughed sickingky.
Griffin.
"Sorry? Couldn't hear that"
Attempting to kick free he punched my in the face severel times.
I've been punched before, but the difference is griffin was wearing sharp cut rings.
I winced in pain.
How did I get here.
Something grabbed my neck and pulled
It , stopping the air.
Griffins fingers tightened to an extent where I thought I'd pass out.
"Hey! Wake up! What not enough pain?!" He screamed punching me in the eyes and jaw.
I coughed out and felt a warm substance drip from my lips.
"What do you want griffin" I chocked out.
"I ask the damn questions bieber!" He screeched.
He hit me again and smirked when I winced.
My face flung to the side and I felt a cut in my cheek.
The bag was once again placed on my head and tied.
An arm tightened from behind me on my neck and a cold voice filled my ears.
"Have a nice night"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Hey! Wake up." The Russian accent said. The bag was ripped off my head and all the pain from my wrists ankles, face and head rushed around.
The tape was off my mouth but for the first time in my life I couldn't muster any words.
He tossed a doggy bowl with the label bitch scratched into the side on my lap.
"Drink" I shook the bowl off my lap, making it spill.
"That wasn't very nice was it?" He walked towards me, and behind me.
And in a swift movement his arm was tightened around my neck, and pulling my jaw open.
"I SAID DRINK!" He forced the water down my throat, making me choke.
Against my will the water washed down me.
Seeing me struggle, the man laughed.
Shaking my head furiously the water spilled everywhere.
"Aw, Bieber. Wasting isn't good. I think it's time you see how water should be drunk not spilled" griffin walked closer to me and cut the ropes off my wrist and legs, making sure to graze my skin too.
He pulled my hair down so that he could drag me somewhere.
I started squirming trying to get out of his grip.
"Aye! I think he needs some sleep" griffin screamed. Something sharp sunk into my skin and soon.
I. Felt. Nothing.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I woke up to water being splashed on my face.
"It's about time, how was your nap?" He smiled evilly. Lookig around we were in a room filled with water except the part where we were. Except it wasn't a pool cause water was flowing in from a giant hole on the side.
"Now, since the doggy bowl and water bottle didn't work, I'd guess your very thirsty right now."
His hands ripped at my hair painfully and soon my fave was being pushed into the rapid water.
I tried kicking with all my strength but my legs were once again tied.
My head was pulled up and I gasped for air.
"IS THAT ENOUGH?!" He screamed. Before I could say anything he shoved my head into the water again.
I felt myself start to inhale the water slowly. It was filling my lungs.
Everything started going dark and I saw one thing bridge it engulfed me.
Selena.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I waved Brandon off and started down the road.
Finally in a few short hours I would be with my baby again. My baby, I loved.
She may not have said it back but she does, I know she does. I can see it in her innocent eyes at night, when we just lay there, holding each other. She really has become my everything, and I don't wanna be away from her. man, it took a lot of convincing to go to this two say meet. But it was a success, we got 2.3 million from Marcelo, did some deals. And now I could go back to my girl. See her smile. Her laugh. Hear her stories on what games she forced cole to play. and here's my secret, I probably wouldn't even listen. just stare at her beautiful face while her lips moved. Her beautiful kids bake lips which I could I ally feel in a few short hours. And nothing would stop me.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
" You weren't supposed to kill him, that wasn't the plan griff," an all to familiar voice said, as I awakened from my deathly sleep.
A groan of pain was heard from my behind my dark bag.
"What did I say about calling me that cuz? And you work for me Marcelo, which means you do what I say when I saw how I say, understood?"
Wait, Marcelo and griffin were cousins?
Marcelo was working for griffin?
When did things get so screwed up?
"His moved" Marcelo said.
"What?"
"He moved" I tried to keep still but thundering foot steps came and the bag was ripped off.
"Hey didn't mommy teach you eavesdropping into nice what another trip to the water room needed" griffin turned to Marcelo and hit him.
"Why didn't you tranquilize him"
"I couldn't he'd die you Already knocked him it" Marcelo stuttered. He was nervous?
"You know lately I feel like you haven't been loyal to me? Do you no longer respect me?"
"What"
"What happened? Don't you respect me? Are not being loyal"
"What are you talking about no no of course I've been I kidnapped his girl at the party I took pictures and hit her I'm loyal"
"The prove it" griffin said.
"How?"
Griffin handed Marcelo a pistol and pushed him in from if me.
"Kill him"
Marcelo's breathed in and raised the gun towards my face.
His hand shook. He looked scared nervous and guilty.
A gunshot went off and I closed my eyes easy for the impact. But nothing. Opening my eyes, Marcelo's body fell in front if mine, and on the back of his head was a bloody bullet hole. My head shit up and griffin stood there holding the rifle.
"He was a disloyal son of a bitch"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So justin was kidnapped.
OMG Marcelo was innocent?
Who remembers griffin?
This chapter is dedicated to my babes _jelenaxx and Remember_Jelena ❤️😘 thatbelieberchic