18

Justin's POV:

A few hours later, I woke myself up, not feeling well rested at all, and grabbed my black Rolex off my night table.

11:32

I, for the second time today, peeled selena off my body- I don't know why she was always on me when we were sleeping- and got out of bed to go my bathroom.

God I looked horrible, I had circles under my eyes and my eyes were red.

I brushed my teeth and slowly went downstairs.

Into the kitchen, I was almost happy to see that there was coffee and poured some.

"Couldn't sleep either?"

I turned around to see Cam with a soggy bowl of Cheerios.

"Why are you up?" I slipped his question and stepped forward to him. Just hours ago he was screaming and kicking and crying like a new born who already knew what torture the world had for it.

"I kept freaking out in my sleep..... having nightmares..... trying not to scream myself awake" he shook his head, his eyes filled with darkness and fear.

"What, no, I would've heard you scream." I was always on edge or ready to be needed. I sighed. "Look up cam"

He looked up and saw his lip was bloody and ripped and sore.

"Cam"

Cam always bit on his lip, harming
himself in the process, to keep from screaming during his panic attacks. He did that when he first joined cause he was embarrassed.

"Why wouldn't you just come and tell me. I told you no matter what the time come and tell me" I spoke seriously, my coffee getting cold on the island.

"I know! Okay, but, I wasn't ready to talk to you guys yet" he spoke softly, keeping his head down.

"Okay, fine but-"

"But I am now, ready to talk. To you at least"

"Okay." I sat across from him and waited for him to begin speaking.

"Yesterday I got a phone call while while you w- were"

"Cam, slowly"

"While you were downstairs. It was a recording. He said she's alive"

"Who?"

"My mo- Laura. She's alive Justin"

Oh, no.
Poor kid, he couldn't really think.....

"Cam I love you and I don't wanna hurt you but Laura's not alive. We all saw her in the hospital that day. There's no way she's alive"

" I know but what if she is. Justin I could get my mom back." Tears welled up in his eyes and his vulnerability was slowly crushing me.

"Cam say she is alive why would whoever this jackass is who I will find, hold her for all these years and then randomly give you call and say you can have her back. With nothing else no strings nothing"

"Cause he does want something" he mumbled.

"What?"

" he wants to make a" he gulped and had a look of disgust wash over the fear.

"He wants to make a trade."

"What trade. Cam I don't think this is legit this guy obviously is trying something"

"He wants Selena"

"What?"

"He said to bring Selena to the abandoned train tracks at midnight and he'd bring mom and we could trade."

"Cam.."

"Justin hear me out. She's my mother. And I could get her back. I would never be okay with something like this cause   it's gross and wrong to trade people and Selena and I don't want to or wouldn't think of it unless it was my mother. Justin, please I have to try and get her back if she's alive" he was talking fast, tears running down his face, he was squeezing the blood in my hand.

"Cameron listen to me. Carefully. I don't think Laura's alive I think this guy wants Selena and he knows you lost your mom and he knows you being the youngest will be the easist to get to so he's trying to fool you get Selena, hurt you, and then hurt me by hurting you"

But who would go through all this just to try and hurt me? I was practically indestructible, everyone knew that.
So if everyone knew go would make the effo-

"MARCELO!"

"Huh?" He jumped back, his eyes becoming redder by the minute.

"Cam do you trust me and know I care and will protect you"

"Yeah,"

"Okay so if Laura is  alive I'll find out and I will get her back for you but with a plan not a trade"

"Okay" he mumbled.

"Cam," I putt hand on his again "I promise I'll get her back if she's alive"

He leaped up and wrapped his arms around my torso crying.

"I miss her man. I need her."

"I know. I'll get her back"

"Why don't you go watch a movie or something, I have something I need to do." I said walking out of the kitchen.

"AND WAKE UP THE GUYS! LAZYASSES!" I yelled earning a chuckle from his part.

Selena's POV:

I leaned against the wall outside of the wall when I heard Justin's voice.

"My mo- Laura. She's alive Justin"

"Cam I love you and I don't wanna hurt you but Laura's not alive. We all saw her in the hospital there's no way she's alive"

Laura? Cam's mom?

"Cam say she is alive why would whoever this jackass is who I will find, hold her for all these years and then randomly give you call and say you can have her back. With nothing else no strings nothing

He wants to make a trade."

"He wants Selena"

Me? Why does everyone want me all the sudden.

Oh god poor Cam.

I heard Justin coming towards the door so I sprinted upstairs and back into the room. I slammed the bathroom door shut before pressing my back against it.

Oh god. I was not supposed to hear that.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

No sel you weren't supposed to hear that;)

So will they go to the tracks?

Is selena gonna get caught?

Is Justin's theory right?