22

Justin's POV:

"We should get going boys" I announced, staring at the face of my watch.

"Alright, let's go grab the guns from downstairs" Jase said being followed by all the other guys.

They could handle that, so I took the time to go up the stairs and talk to Selena before we took off.

When I got to the room, the bathroom light was on and the door was locked .

"Uh, Selena, you have to stay in the house tonight, okay? Parker is staying with you and I don't want any disruptions telling me you did something dumb okay" I knocked on the door, leaning close to it. I

No answer. Typical.

The living room was deserted when I walked back down, so I locked up the house and drive into the street. Everyone else parked on the side as they waited for me.

I followed Cam on the gps, who had any in the back of his car, watching the clock wash each second away.

But every second that passed was a second for us all to figure out why Marcelo was working with Griffin, and this chance for us to kill Marcelo. And finally Cam, and everyone else could be at peace again.

We were less then 3 minutes from the tracks when I noticed an extra car on the GPS.

Wait, that was Parker's car.

Why was Parker here, who was with Selena if Park- oh fuck.

I slowed down, a signal for everyone to slow down, as Cam sped up and pulled in front of  the old trains.

We stayed behind and all parked behind the old train car.

I ran to Parker's car, followed by the others who were just as confused as I was.

"What the hell are you doing here?! You're supposed to be with Selena!" I whisper yelled, in case anyone was listening. He opened the door in a panic and rose to his feet.

"She's not there! I went in your room, empty! She's not in the house at all" "I couldn't find her anywhere." He explained, his eyes wandering around.

"Oh shit" I signed, rubbing at my fucking temples.

We heard voices begin on the other side of the car and listened quietly.

"Cameron. Nice to see you" Marcelo's rough deep voice boomed. I could picture the way he was staring at little Cam. And it made my blood boil.

"What do you want?" Cameron spoke, no hesitation in his youthful voice.

"Well you know what I want. I want Selena." He was smug.

" Fine." I looked over and saw Cam help Amy out of the car. She had a bag over her head and she looked like selena otherwise.

"Hello, Selena" he said her name slowly. In satisfaction or like he was seduced my the bag.

"GIVE HIM HIS MOM! I'LL GO WITH YOU MYSELF!" A sudden all too familiar voice erupted.

All the boys eyes widened and I looked over and saw Selena jump out of the back of Cams car and run towards Marcelo.

"SELENA!" I screamed, jumping out from being the train and running forward.

What in hells name is she doing.
She was gonna get herself killed- She was gonna get us all killed.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I ran up and caught her waist before she had the chance to go to him.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled, gripping her tightly and shoving her back.

"Lying Cam? C'mon did you really believe that you could show me some fake Selena and momma would come back?" He hissed like the snake he was, drawing out Cams mom to torture him.

"My mothers dead. My mother died a long time ago- I saw her die I was there, now I'm gonna watch you die too" Cam spat.

The others quietly came behind us while selena tried fighting me.

"Laura" he called behind him.

No.....not possible. No no....

A woman was pushed out of a truck by two large men and came running to Cam.

"MOM!" He yelled in disbelief, rubbing to the woman I had seen once before .

"What the fuck" I whispered in shock, my grip loosening on Selena.

Cam ran and hugged Laura tighter then ever, hiding in his shoulder, kissing her cheek. Being sure it was her and she was real and there.

"oh baby" she cried holding him, and kissing her long lost son.

"I missed you so much mom. I love you, I can't believe- I missed you momma." He cried, barely able to finish his words.

"I love you too baby. I love you too" it was haut a party of weeping, as the two had a moment they never thought they'd have.

"But you're dead. You're supposed to be dead. I heard you die they told me you died" we all stood back and watches Cam and his mom see each other for the first time in years.

I couldn't believe she was alive.

"I'm not sweetie I was never dead.. I've been here. It was a trick they lied to you they've been, they've been keeping me hostage" I peered down at selena who had stopped fighting in my arms and just rested in them watching the two.

"Are you okay? They didn't hurt you did they?" He growled, checking his mothers arms and neck for signs of abuse.

"N-"

"Not yet." Marcelo spoke. Cam looked up first then, then like a set up, we all looked up.

"What do you mean not yet" he held Laura's arms, pushing her back a little.

"Well you don't think you're getting mommy back just like that do you. BOYS!"

Two guys came out from the train and ripped Laura out of Cams arms.

"MOM! NO! GIVE HER BACK" Cam screamed as Laura got dragged a few feet in between Marcelo and Cameron.

"Hand over the girl and mommy's right back in your arms"

"How about you give us Laura and we give you money, cars or guns?" Cam begged. He would sell his souls if he had too.

"I have that. I don't have her" hey eyed Selena, immediately drawing rage from me.

"Please don't hurt her" Cam whispered, staring at Marcelo's men manhandling his mom.

"How'd you do it. Pull off a fake death" I spoke abruptly.

"Well it was easy considering you don't do your research as well as you play it off. For all you know , she might still be alive" he teased, smirking at my body clench.

"That's in the past Marcelo leave in there. you wanna join them in the past? leave it in the past."

"Just let her go please!" Cam cried watching Laura squirm in the big mens arms.

"10 seconds. Make your decision" he put a timer on and held it up.
Cam turned and ran up to me, grabbing ahold of my shoulders.

"What are we gonna do! Justin please I can't lose her a second time what are we gonna do!" His eyes screamed help, but how could I?

"I don't know Cam I don't know-"

"Justin please I'm-"

Before we knew what was happening we heard a gunshot and a cry.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So Laura was alive...

Who was M referring to when he said she?

Poor cam.

Sorry it took my so long to update I didn't wanna rush this chapter hopefully it was good:)