Chapter 38

Justin's pov:

I woke up tired as if I hadn't even slept.

Stumbling off the bed I looked to the floor trying to wake up when a saw a blurry hand.

Rubbing my eyes and clearing my vision I followed the hand and I saw selena sleeping on the ground. She had rings under her eyes and she was still crying.

Did she sleep there last night?

Of course she did you idiot.

How did I not see her there?

I picked her up and put her on the bed then walked into the bathroom to clean my face.

My face never had emotion, but today I could see pain on my face. and I knew exactly why. I kept thinking abut her. I don't know why, it's been forever since I have then we take some chick and all the sudden.....

'Stop feeling sorry for yourself it's your fault'

I shook my head. I knew that voice. I never wanted to hear that voice again. It wasn't my conscience, it was them.....

'Its all your fault!'

No! Block them out justin don't let them in!

'You could've protected her!'

My fingers squeezed into my palm until it started to bleed.

"Block em out bieber don't let them in win this time" I mumbled under my breath.

'She was innocent' my eyes shot open and before I realized what was happening the mirror was shattered and my fist was bleeding.

The kept yelling and I couldn't shut them up.

I contined throwing stuff before the bathroom door burst open.

Expecting to see the guys, I saw selena with a scared and worried expression.

"Ju-ju-justin? Are you o-okay" she stuttered moving a piece of glass that fell to her foot.

My breathing got heavy and I felt like my mind was running away from me.

"Move" I demanded.

Her chin quivered and she didn't move.

Looking back in the mirror I looked at my face. My eyes were swirls of black. My face cold and hard. It was too late. They took over.

I unwillingly picked up unbroken glass and turned towards her breathing in fury.

"I SAID MOVE!" I screamed smashing the glass to her feet.

Her eyes widened and she jumped in suprise, falling to the floor.

Stepping. In the glass cracking it more I started to the door.

A part of me wanted to help her but that part of my felt as if it was in a coma and it wouldn't wake up.

They took over, and I was loosing chance to stop them.

As I was abou to step out I felt a tiny warm hand clutch my bicep.

Locking my jaw I turned to her.

"I I know we didn't end on a good note justin but you don't seem normal you seem, You seem.."

"What! Huh?! I seem what!" Darting between my eyes she whispered.

"Lost"

They got angry. Throwing her arm off mine.

I felt myself come back for a second.

I turned and looked at her grabbing her hand.

"Selena stay in here, don't come out until me or someone says it's safe." I said sincerely.