Introduction

Hi, I'm Dionne Foxx. This is my first story that I'm writing on Wattpad and also on Quotev. So It might have many flaws but please bear with me. This is a One Direction Fanfic. Yes I know, I know It's quite late for that but Directioners don't give up, right?
Anyways, this is my Fanfic. It's called Didn't See That Comin'!. And here's all you need to know about the main character.

Hi, I'm Fleur Summer Allen. I'm 16. I just finished my GCEs and I'm awaiting results, so basically I'm on a long break. I have a little brother named Jayden Blaise Allen and my mom is pregnant with a soon-to-be-born brother. My Mom is a French Dancer and Choreographer. She owns her own School of Arts and teaches dancing there. My Dad is an American, and is a Cardiologist. We moved to America from France when I was 5 because of Dad's promotion. You can tell that I've inherited my Mother's gentleness and grace, and my Dad's dedication and optimism. I love dancing, drawing and playing the guitar. I don't know my ability of singing because I weren't very interested on improving my voice. I have good scores in studies but I'm not labelled as the "Nerd". I only have one Best friend. Well, to me he is like my brother, friend, guardian and the person who stands by you no matter what. His name is Asher Collin Stuart. He's British and he's 16 too. He has a smaller 1 year old sister named Avery May Stuart. We live next door, so that even our families are pretty close to each other. We've known each other since we were seven and we have most of our classes together and such.... You get the picture right? We are pretty close.

Description: Dirty Blonde hair
Blue eyes
Personality: Care-free, optimistic, an ambivert, peaceful, crazy once you get to know her, honest and loyal.
To most people who doesn't know her properly, she's a loner, and not a very outgoing person.
Nicknames: Fizz or Fizzy (used by Family and others), Sunny (used by Asher), Flower (French meaning of Fleur, usually used by her mom, mainly when she was serious )
Birthday: May 25th.

The photo above is Fleur, 16.

Hope you like it!!!