7| End of the Day

The Picture is of Asher.

_Fleur_

After bidding goodbye to Asher, I went downstairs. Dad and Jay were watching TV. Dad looked towards me as I came down. 

" Hey, how does pizza sound for dinner? " Dad asked.

" Sounds great! " I said, " Where's Mom?" I hadn't seen her after I got home. 

" She's asleep. Here's the menu. Ask the boys on what they would order. " Dad said. I nodded and went up with the menu. 

There were no sounds coming from their rooms, except for Liam's. I guessed the lot was in there. I opened the door, my guess was right. All five of them were in here doing god knows what. 

" Hey, We're going to order pizza for dinner. Here's the menu. You guys can decide on whatever you' like to order." I said handing Liam the menu. 

I sat down cross legged on the floor, leaning against the foot of the bed. We exchanged numbers while they were deciding on their orders. Once I got my phone back, I chuckled seeing the names they had used to save their numbers. LouBear, Payno, Zking, Hazza and Mr.Irish . I grinned to myself while saving my number in their phones as FizBear, Fizzo, FQueen, Fizzy and Miss French . We burst in laughter after seeing what I had done. They gave me their orders and I ran down to give it to Dad.

After dinner I went to my room after putting Jay to bed and bidding good night to Dad and the Boys. I changed into my non-matching . For some reason, I didn't feel sleepy. I picked up my and climbed a short pull-down ladder, opened a small trapdoor and got to . This was one of the reasons I chose this room. The only opening to the attic was here. This was were me and Asher usually had our sleepovers, movie nights or just did our homework. I opened one window in the slanting roof, climbed onto the couch which also acted as a bed and started strumming A Thousand Years by Christina Perri, while humming the song lightly. Soon, sleep took over me and I fell into a blissful sleep.