9| Perfectly as Planned

After a long session of cleaning up and luckily not breaking anything, we decided to go and meet Asher. The boys went up to get changed with me following them. A few minutes later, I ran into mom when I was halfway down from my room after changing.
"Oh, Hey fizz! Where are you headed off to?" She asked.
"We're going to surprise Asher. He still doesn't know that the boys are here." I replied. She chuckled.
"Well then, I guess you'll be hanging out with them today?" She asked with a smile. I nodded.
"Okay! Have fun!" she replied before going off in search of Jay and Jane who seem to have disappeared. I continued to go down and sat myself on the couch. I waited for a few minutes but none of them were down yet. I swung my legs onto the couch as well getting ready to wait for another few minutes. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. I quickly grabbed my phone and texted the boys telling them my plan. They agreed to it. I left our house and started walking to Asher's house.
It took some time to reach there as we had some distance between the two houses, not too close but not too far either, even though we lived next door. I knocked on their door. It was opened by Lena. Lena was Asher's mom. She was so close to me that she was like my second mother. She gave me a bone crushing hug as soon as she saw that it was me.
"I...Can't....Breathe...." I gasped.
"Oh! I'm so sorry!" She breathed, immediately releasing me. My limbs felt numb.
"I'll go call Asher then." she said awkwardly and went upstairs to tell Asher. I fell onto the couch.
She came down along with Asher, who was still in his PJs, and went to the kitchen. Asher gave me a side hug and sat down next to me.
"Are you okay? Because you look as if you'll faint in no time." He asked being seriously concerned.
"You know how Lena greets me." I stated. He laughed.
"Don't tell me you were lying about that surprise though." He said.
I pretended to be hurt at his words.
"Who..? Me..? No way! I never lie! " I replied, putting on a British accent like Asher's. We burst out laughing at that.

The doorbell rang again, while we were talking. Asher went to get it while I followed behind with my phone camera set on video record. Asher opened the door. His jaw dropped open when he saw the person outside. He took a running leap and landed on Harry's open arms. They hugged for a long time, not ready to release the other just yet. We waited till they finished.

I had texted the boys asking them to come to Asher's place sometime after I left home first, leaving Asher and I to catch up a bit. I asked Harry to open the door while asking Louis to record it too as I wanted to see their natural reaction. Everything went perfectly as planned.