6| Hi Baby!

The picture is of Baby Lee!

_Fleur_

" Shane Leo Allen! " Mom said.

" Wow!"

" Hi Baby! " I said giving a small wave to him. I was so happy, I could crush him in a hug. Instead I turned to Mom and Dad and gave them a bear hug. After what it felt like forever, we pulled back. 

" Go get Jay. He might want to see his baby brother. " Said Dad. I nodded and walked to the door but turned back. 

" Can the Boys stay in our place? They are friends of Asher. " I said. 

They looked at each other for a few moments, when finally mom gave a small nod to dad. 

" Sure! They can stay! " He said smiling.

" Yayyy!" I whisper- squealed. 

" Ask Andy to come in too. " he reminded.

I skipped out of the room. Gave uncle Andy the message and went jumping across to the waiting room. I burst in. 

" Jay!!!" I squealed while picking him up and spinning him around.

" Your Baby brother is here! Come on! You have to see! " 

I had completely forgotten about the others. They had stupid grins plastered on to their faces at the news. Jay was speechless. But he quickly recovered and pulled me out of the room. I picked him up and ran to the room in which the baby was in. Before entering, I advised Jay to be very quiet as the baby was asleep. 

We made our way to the cot and I placed him on the ground next to it. He peeped in. 

" Hello! " he said to the baby. He turned back to me and asked " What is his name? ". 

" Shane Leo Allen. " I replied. 

" Hi Baby Shane! " he said turning his attention back to the sleeping baby.

" I am so glad you are here. I'm your big brother. And this is your big sister. And that's Mom and Dad. Welcome to the Allen family! " He whispered.

**********

" Are we leaving now?" I asked. 

" Yes, I finished the paperwork on the check out. So we can leave. " Dad replied.

After seeing Baby Lee, Jay and I had come outside. The boys had followed us when we had left the waiting room, without our knowledge, so now they were sitting by the chairs where uncle Andy was sitting previously. 

" Hey Guys! " I called. They all turned to look at me. 

" I got my parents permission. So yeah, You guys can stay in the Allen House. " I said with a smile. 

" Gosh, it will be crowded today! " I added.

Soon... Mom, Dad, Uncle Andy, Baby Lee, Jay , Me and the guys were all ready to go.

Uncle Andy parted at the parking lot and went away on his motorbike. 

Dad had previously called a taxi so it wasn't much of a squeeze. The boys and Jay climbed into there seven-seater and me, Mom, Baby Lee and Dad got onto the taxi. We sped off before the boys so that they could follow us to our house. 

The taxi drew up at our house and I got off along with my parents and the baby. I turned to see the boys pulling up on the driveway. My parents sent the taxi off and went inside while I stayed there to help the boys to bring their luggage into the house. 

The Allen house consisted of three floors with a total of ten rooms. Two of the being master bedrooms. The first floor consisted of the living room, kitchen and dining area. The second floor had four rooms including the 2 master bedrooms. These rooms were named according to their color codes. My parents room was one of the master bedrooms called Ash, the other master bedroom, Lemon . Out of the remaining two rooms, Jay had the Choco bedroom and I had prepared the Baby Blue room for Baby Lee. My room was in the third floor along with five other rooms. The room Navy room was mine. The other rooms were Aqua, Coffee, Cream, Lavender and Lime.
I grabbed two of their bags and waited for them to collect the others. When they were finally ready, I took them to the Third floor and showed them the five rooms. 

" These five are yours. I'll leave you guys to choose for yourselves. If you need anything I'll be here. " I said gesturing at my room. They nodded. I watched as Niall chose the Cream room, Liam the Coffee room, Harry the Aqua room and Louis the Lime room. Zayn was left standing. He shrugged and went off to the Lavender room. I chuckled to myself and headed to my room. I quickly stripped off my clothes and took a quick shower. I changed into a pair of jeans and a long sleeved top, fixed my hair into a messy bun and went to the balcony.

The balcony faced the backyard and the meadow following it. I could see the Stuart's house from here. That's when I saw a car pulling up on their driveway. I saw Asher, Avery and their parents getting off it. I smiled to myself and quickly texted Asher...

Sunny: Hey, I see you are back.
Ashy: Hi. Yep and I'm exhausted.
Sunny: Thought so. Better go and rest. I have a surprise for you tomorrow.
Ashy: I'm too tired to be excited. Hahaa...
Sunny: Very funny. See you tomorrow Ashy. Byee!
Ashy: Bye!