Chapter 2

I wake up at 6:50 with a pounding headache I look over and Ryan's cuddled up with Kyle on the couch they look cute together. I walk to the bathroom I feel like I'm gonna be sick but I don't have it in me. I walk to the couch and start shaking Ryan and Kyle.

"Fuck what time is it" they say grogely 

"6:53"I look around the basement It's kind of dark but I notice the tequila bottles empty I start getting flashbacks from last night I drank most of it, fuck why is school so early. I walk up the stairs find my old sweatshirt that I left in her room I look horrible I find a pair of sunglasses and I feel like my hangovers gotten worse. I walk into the bathroom and grab my toothbrush I bought to have in their house. After I finish brushing my teeth Ryan and Kyle walk into the bathroom.

"Umm I gonna go wait in the car"they nod and I start walking out the sun has barley risen but it still burns my eyes even with my sunglasses on I get in the back seat and start scrolling on my phone apparently Kendal and Dylan got back together I like the post then shut my eyes and wait for them to get in the car. 

"Dude wake up we're at school" I look out the window at the sea of people walking into school and I can't believe they didn't wake me up sooner.

"What the hell when did you get into the car?"I can barely keep my eyes open but I grab my backpack and get out of the car 

"Well you see we didn't realise you were sleeping until you started snoring half way through the car ride" Ryan responds and Kyle chuckles 

"Shut up asshole I don't think you want to laugh about people doing weird things in their sleep" Kyle has a sleep talking problem so sometimes we just hear his dreams out of context now thats funny. We walk into school and go our separate ways I have Mrs. Bridget for English I actually like english but for whatever reason she put me and James next to each other and right now I'd rather gouge my eyes out than sit next to that asshole I walk in and sit down.

"God you look like shit" James says as he sits down next to me .I look at James who somehow made my morning worse just being with in speaking range. When we were kids I used to be taller than him and I would never let him forget it but freshman year he grew like a foot over the summer so now he's 6'3 he looks like a giant and I was the first person he ran to just to rub it in sometimes he'll even trip me and go on about how his legs are so long that he can't control it while giving me a sinister grin.

"I'm hungover what's your excuse"I can barely get the words out and he lets out a laugh 

"Maybe getting drunk and having orgies on school night aren't the best of ideas" I really want to punch his smug face. 

"What the fuck are you talking abo-"I remember the phone call from the night before "I wasn't having an orgy I was just moaning cause you were on the phone" The girl who sits in front of us turns around and stares at me in shock it's at that moment I start to realize how that sounds and I look at her "I swear that's not what I meant" she rolls her eyes and looks at the front. James bursts out laughing Mrs. Bridget gives him a dirty look and he stops then he bends down and whispers in my ear.

"Oh so it was just for me I'm flattered but your not my type" he winks and I blush from embarrassment.

"Okay class settle down" Mrs. Bridget starts class I look around at the posters on her wall half of them are just quotes from whatever classic book she'll make us read some of them are about reaching out for help and one of them is the class rules I scan that one over and over till something she says sparks my attention."We will be starting a new assignment you and your seatmate will be assigned a book and a question you must answer .you have to read the book talk about it and make a presentation you will be presenting to the class in one month you may not switch partners and this will all be done outside of class so be responsible and make sure you have a means of communication with your partner this will be worth 30 percent of your grade so I recommend you get started as soon as possible" Me and James groan in unison luckily Mrs.Bridget didn't seem to hear us she starts handing out copies of random classics. 

"Listen this isn't ideal for me either but we have to get a good grade on this so let's stop acting like children and ignore our little feud" I whisper 

"I was thinking the same thing you should definitely stop acting like a child" I know he's testing me

"Good glad to see we're on the same page" I grit my teeth and he looks disappointed that he didn't get a rise out of me which gives me a little satisfaction Mrs bridget finally gets to our desk and sets down two copies of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.

"Okay your question for this assignment is have you ever judge someone too harshly and I want you to draw parallels from your real life experience to this novel ." she leaves to hand out more copies of other books.

"So uhh can you come over on friday that should give us enough time to read to chapter five." I want to scream and he looks bored.

"I'm very busy on friday it's important how about thursday" 

"Works for me" I respond 

"good". 

"good".