Chapter Thirteen

It was almost time for Miguel and Robby to fight and we were all stretching when Miguel saw Sam and Aisha come back and he walked up to her to talk to her. Now it was time for them to fight. "The final match to determine who will be victor and champion. Will it be Miguel Diaz from Cobra Kai Karate? Will it be Robby Keene, unaffili-" someone walked up to the announcer. "Daniel LaRusso is gonna coach! Robby Keene will now be fighting for Miyagi-Do Karate with former champion Daniel LaRusso as his sensei!" i looked up to see Sams dad and sensei walking up to each other talking about something. Miguel and Robby walked up to each other the ref said some stuff and they started. Robby scored the first point then Miguel scored the second. 

Robby got hurt again and Daniel called for time and then he was back up and ready to fight. After a bit of fighting  Miguel won and we all cheered for him and walked up onto the mat. "Without further ado, let me present the trophy to this year's new champion, Miguel Diaz and the Cobra Kai dojo." the announcer said. After that i met up with Demetri after he talked with Miguel. "wow that was chaotic." he said "yeah i know but at least we won and now I'm tired." 

Book one is done! Please tell me if you liked it and what you think will happen in book two?