Chapter 9

A/N: What had happened in my life before writing this:

Mom: Jamie! Wash the dishes! 

(Notice how it wasn't a question but a command.)

Me: Sorry mom! I have things more important to do right now! 

Mom glaring at me. 

Me, just staring at her. 

She crossed her arms, "And what is this 'important thing' that you must do?" 

(She doesn't know anything concerning Wattpad and I am not going to explain about it anytime soon.) 

"Just you know" ran to my room "Stuff!" and closed my door. 

Estella's POV 

I look around the true beauty of nature when I was looking around the forest. 

The humongous trees, the crickets cricketing, the birds chirping. 

I felt content being outside instead of being locked in a hospital room.

True to Jax's words, I was outside seeing the pups train.

I'm not going to lie, the training was intense.

I can see why the pups call it as a 'punishment.'

But I can also understand that it's also a necessity for them to train. 

Almost everytime a pup was about to quit, James, Jax's beta, or Jax, himself would yelled to them, "You are a warrior! Warriors. DO. NOT. QUIT!"  

Almost immediately all the pups have a new strength in them, to continue on.

As devoted warriors, I completely understand Jax's frustration on why he trains the pups so hard.

But why are only our pups training so hard?

The pups that had come from another pack to train with us, are goofing and playing around.

This kind of pisses me off.

They are 12-15 years old, shouldn't they realize they should be training right now like how our pups are?

Now I realize the problem that James was talking about on the phone with Jax before.

It wasn't our pups not listening to the trainers but the other pack's pups.

I was immensely aggravated so I went up to the other pack's trainer, which I might add, is currently sitting underneath a tree playing with his phone.

As I went closer, I saw he was no older than 17 years old.

What in the Hades name is going on?

Why is a teenage boy training the pups who are only a few years younger than himself?

He, himself needs training as I eyed his bony arms and legs with no ounce of muscle.

"Hey, you!" I said to him with my arms crossed.

He looked up from his phone, did a double intake and hurriedly got up from his sitting position.

Just making sure my assumption was right, "Are you the trainer for the pups over there" I nodded to the pups that were goofing and playing around.

He nodded his head like he was hypnotized with his mouth open.

I raised an eyebrow, "Shouldn't you train them like our pups?"