Chapter 15

{m a d d i e s • p o v}

I walked up to Taylor's doorstep. Wow, this house is gorgeous! I knocked on the door. It was opened slowly by Taylor.

He greeted me with a smile.
"Shhh, Macie and Ryder are sleeping," he said.

"Okay," I said returning the smile.

I walked in cautiously, being careful to not wake anybody up. I walked around the corner and saw Macie asleep on the couch with Ryder in her arms. I almost squealed with how adorable it looked. I'm glad I didn't, that would've been annoying. But I decided to take a picture to show Macie how perfect they are.

I felt Taylor's presence behind me. I turned around. He was smiling.

"Isn't she amazing," he whispered.

I nodded.

He turned around, motioning me to follow. I followed him into the kitchen.

"Can I get you something to eat or drink?" he asked me.

"Umm, I'll have some water if that's okay,"

"Yeah of course," he said.

He put a glass of water in front of me and sat down in the chair across from me.

"Thank you," I said.

"So how have you and Cam been?" he asked.

"Good, I really enjoy being with him, he's so sweet," I said.

"You make him happy. When you're name is mentioned he gets all happy and his eyes light up," Taylor responded.

My heart skipped a beat. I smiled to myself.

"What are you smiling for?" He asked.

"Cam," I said.

"You guys are gross," he said.

"Hey......meany," I said, sticking my tongue out.

He laughed at me, "you guys are cute."

"So the other day Macie and I were hanging out, before she had Ryder, and she was telling me about you two," I said questioningly.

He smirked at me. "What did she say?"

"I don't know, I mean, she told me a LOT, and I don't want to be rude and pressure you into telling me something you'd rather keep personal an-" he cut me off.

"Maddie, it's okay," he chuckled, "if I wanted to keep things personal I wouldn't have social media...or a fan base. If you want to know anything, I'll tell you."

"Okay, go ahead."

"Alright so ya know I've had feelings for her for awhile so I finally started letting her know that by caring for her since Nash is being a butt lately. She let me, we're happy, we're here now," he stated, matter-of-factly.

"Well, just so you know, she's happy with you. She may not always express it but I can tell she trusts you," I told him.

He smiled to himself, "thank you,"

"Yeah anytime."

"And I've been meaning to ask, how's your youtube fame going so far?" Taylor asked.

"Oh it's been really good. My fans are great, so supportive but sometimes there is hate. I don't know why but there are always the people who'll go off on anyone they can and then the fans who stay loyal and are the reasons I do meet and greets on some Saturdays. But what do I do about the haters because whenever they start posting hate, my fans start getting mad at the haters and then it's just a big fight on twitter, Instagram, vine, YouTube, and just social media." I ask Taylor.