chapter 8

{c a m s • p o v}

im not kidding this girl was gorgeous. she gave me butterflys and i've only had one conversation with her. duting te show i saw her and i think her friend in the front row. i reached down and touched their hands and her friend said "omg he is so hot" at maddie and i smirked at her. i dont know what this girls is doing but whatever it is its amazing.

{n a s h s • p o v}

after the show brent showed up at our hotel and convinced everyone that taco bell would be perfect right now.

"ok but im gonna text someone and tell them to meet us there"

"okay"everyone said
•••
we got to taco bell and as soon as we walked in some girl stood up and yelled "OMG I AM BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS THE MAGCON BOYS!?!" im guessing it was her friend but some girl shushed her. cameron went up to the calm one and gave her a hug.

{l i l l y s • p o v}

"OMG I AM BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS THE MAGCON BOYS!?!" i yelled as soon as i saw them and brent walk in. maddie shused me and cameron came up to her and give her a hug.

"hey maddie" cameron said
"hey cam" she replied acting like it was the most normal thing in the world talking to him.
"MADDIE, CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS KNOWS YOUR NAME!?"
"omg lilly shut up yes he knows my name"
"so im guessing this is your friend you were talking about?"
"ya..."
"omg maddie how were you talking to him"
"okay so basically when you wondered off at the meet and greet i couldnt find you so i went into cams line. he gave me his number and ya"
"omgggg"

{m a c i e s • p o v}

so there is one girl about to scream her head off and one normal girl. they both came over to our table and cameron introduced them.

"guys this is the gorgeous maddie and this is the georgous maddies friend lilly, i met maddie at the meet and greet and gave her my number and here we are now"

"okay have you guys ordered?" cam asked

"mhhhMMHHHhh" brent yelled amd basically everyone in the restraunt stared as all of us were crying over laughter.

"okay what do you want maddie?"
"about that i dont like taco bell"
"ggggiiirrrllll, what is wrong wich youuu?" brent asked
maddie just laughed.

"okay well then, maddie i will take you in a date. i will drop you off at your hotel and pick you up t 7:45 that gives you 45 minutes.

"okay then. lilly you stay here and dont act like a maniac."
"ya i will try" lilly said.

{m a d d i e s • p o v}

cameron just dropped me off and i have 35 minutes. i showerd right before we went to taco bell so that was done. on the other hand i had no idea waht to wear.

after 10 minutes of digging through my suitcase i decided in a coral tank top with black lace around the edges of the bottom, neck hole, and sleeves. i also put on black high waisted shors and my black converse.

for accescories i put on a gold necklace and a pair of black stud earinging. i also put on a glod bracelet and a gold ring with an infinite sign on it.

for hair it was in a messy bun so i put it in a messy side braid.

i also appiled some bb cream, mascara, nued/white eye shadow and some mascara for makeup.

i checked myself in the mirror as i heard a knock on my door.

{c a m e r o n s • p o v}

i just got back from dropping maddie off and i was super nervous. i put on a pair of khakis and a bright pink polo.

i put more gel in my hair an made it look good.

i also applied my americal eagle cologne because in do not know one girl that does not love the smaell of american eagle.

i knocked on maddies door and she aswered it. she looked gorgeous.

"h-hey maddie" i said stuttering
"hey cameron"
she said as he put her head down blushing
"y-you look g-gorgeous"
"well you dont loon to bad your self"
"shall we?" i asked
"we shall" she said giggling as i grabbed her hand.
•••
"so where are we going?" she aske sin the car.
"thats for me to know and you to find out"
"but cam"
"but mads"
••
we pulled in and i lit a blindfold around her eyes.
"cameron you are so cheesy" she chuckled
"your right i am"
i lead her through the place this date was taking place and once we got fairly close i picked her up
"omg cameron wh-"
"your fine trust me"
we got to the blanket and i sat her down.

{m a c i e s • p o v}

cameron sat me down on a blanket and i took of my blind fold.

"cameron this is beautiful"

there were paper lanters hanging form the trees infront if us and two normal sizes lanters from the trees behind us. there was a picinic basket sitting next to us and a stack of blankets and pillows next to that.

"you didnt have to do this!"
"oh but i did"

we sat an talked and and ate turkey and bacon sandwiches.

"cameron the stars, the lanters, the picinic, the everything thank you so much. its just so beautiful"
"but the thing is it will never be as beautiful as you"

and with that we layed doen and watched the stars. i took my braid out in the process of all this. by this point it was a comfortable silence. i laid my head on his chest and he stroked my hair. he kissed my temple and with that i fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
heyy guyss long udpate for my friend because shes needy like that. but this was based on cam and maddie and ya. so go read my friends book its called 'leave the slotlight glowing' and it isnt a fanfiction but its amazing and like if you like famfictions then you will like this. but her profile is 'beachsecrets2012' so go read her book

loveeyouuguyss
baii